Volume 8 (2023), № 1, P. 129–136
[ SOCIOLOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 290 KB, downloads: 33)
The article describes the progress of the implementation of the regional pilot project “Camp School- Garden” (hereinafter referred to as the project) with the use of remote technologies in the conditions of the territories of traditional nature management (hereinafter referred to as the TTP) of the indigenous peoples of the North (hereinafter referred to as the CMNS). The daily life and economy of indigenous peoples require huge efforts and expenses, the semi-nomadic way of conducting traditional nature management of Khanty and Nenets families does not allow parents to organize proper pre-school training for their children. Although preschool education is not compulsory, the expression of the wishes of the parents themselves is taken into account. The project is aimed at providing children of families of fishermen of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug — Yugra with affordable preschool education without separation from the family, and on the ancestral land. The social effectiveness of the project is described, which is expressed taking into account the federal state educational standard of preschool education in creating conditions for adaptation and socialization for younger preschool children and school age to a smooth transition to elementary grades. The purpose of the presented material is to analyze modern approaches to digitalization in the region and their introduction into the educational environment outside of standard conditions. It is concluded that it is advisable to conduct a monitoring study to collect timely, reliable and objective information.
project, indigenous peoples, Yugra, camp school-garden, Khanty, Nenets
Natalia V. Tkachuk
Ob-Ugric Institute of applied research and development, Khanty-Mansiysk, Russian Federation
Tkachuk N.V. (2023) The project «Camp school – garden» (on the example of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug — Yugra) Sotsial’naya kompetentnost’ = Social Competence. Vol. 8. No. 1. P. 129-136.
- Borisov N.А. (1987) A step equal to centuries: the sun over the taiga. Leninskaya pravda = Leninskaya Pravda. 1987. July 28. Р. 2. (In Russ.).
- Drenin A.A. (2023) The group of short-term stay “Ai-pupeli” (Bear): Available from: https://depobr. admhmao.ru/vse-novosti/6615303 (11.01.2023). (In Russ.).
- Lyubimova E.A., Semenov M. Yu. (2017) Ethnoregional education: an institutional approach. Siberian Socium. No. 2. Р. 97-106. (In Russ.).
- Vol’fson M.P. (2023). The first camp school-garden in Ugra was opened in the Surgut district. Vestnik Surgutskogo rajona = Bulletin of the Surgut district. Available from: https://vestniksr.ru/news/35824- pervaja-v-yugre-stoibischnaja-shkola-sad-otkrylas-vsurgutskom- raione.html (11.01.2023). (In Russ.).
- Matshina O.A., Ivannikova E.P. (2019) Features of the organization of a seasonal nomadic group for preschool children as a variable model of preschool education in the Arctic Vestnik Belgorodskogo instituta razvitiya obrazovaniya = Bulletin of the Belgorod Institute of Education Development. Vol. 6. No. 4 (14). Р. 13-20. (In Russ.).
- Kotov A.M. (2023) IT Camp. Available from: https:// depit.admhmao.ru/it-stoybishche / (11.01.2023). (In Russ.).
- Municipal budget preschool educational institution kindergarten “City of childhood: Available from: Available from:https://gorod-detstva.caduk.ru/ p557aa1.html (11.01.2023). (In Russ.).
- Patrikeev N.D. (1992) Enlightenment of Ugra (1920-1930) Novosti Ugry = Ugra news. June 27. Р.4. (In Russ.).
- The first camp-garden school for preschoolers appeared in Yugra on ancestral lands. Available from: https://tass.ru/ural-news/9537383 (11.01.2023). (In Russ.).
- Sitnikova N.V., Gabysheva F.V. (2020) Scientific and pedagogical substantiation of concepts of general education in conditions of nomadism (or nomadic lifestyle). Problemy sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya = Problems of modern pedagogical education. No. 68-4. Р. 190- 194. (In Russ.).
- Sitnikova, N.V. (2021) Education of children leading a nomadic lifestyle with their parents: legal regulation. Vestnik Severo-vostochnogo federal’nogo universiteta im. M.K. Ammosova. Seriya: Pedagogika. Psihologiya. Filosofiya = Bulletin of the Northeastern Federal University named after M.K. Ammosov. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Philosophy. No. 2(22). Р. 41-45. (In Russ.).
- Terekhina A.N. (2014) Preschool education for children of nomads (on the example of the Yamalo- Nenets Autonomous Okrug). Istoriya i pedagogika estestvoznaniya = History and pedagogy of natural science. No. 4. Р. 49-51. (In Russ.).
- Terekhina A.N. (2017) Nomadic schools: limitations or opportunities? Etnograficheskoe obozrenie = Ethnographic review. No. 2. Р. 137-153. (In Russ.).
- Tetkina L.T. (2023) New camp schools-gardens will appear in Ugra. Luima seripos= Luima seripos. No. 1 (1283). December 12. Р. 6. (In Russ).
- Tkachuk N.V. (2022) Regional practices of the introduction of digital educational resources in places of the traditional way of life of the indigenous peoples of Ugra (based on the materials of a sociological study. Korennye malochislennye narody Severa, Sibiri i Dal’nego Vostoka: tradicii i innovacii: materialy Vserossijskoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii Ugorskie chteniya = Indigenous peoples of the North, Siberia and the Far East: traditions and innovations: materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference XX Yugor Readings (December 1, 2021, Khanty-Mansiysk). Khanty-Mansiysk: Printing world of Khanty-Mansiysk. P. 435-439. (In Russ.).
- Tomtosova E.A., Yakushkina M.S. (2020) Creation of an educational space by a nomadic preschool educational organization. Sibirskij pedagogicheskij zhurnal = Siberian Pedagogical Journal. No. 5. Р.20- 34. (In Russ.).
- Shaimardanov R.H. (2022) History of education and schools of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous. Okrug -Yugra. Novosibirsk: Nauka. 176 р. (In Russ.).