Volume 7 (2022), № 4, P. 327-333
[ PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 287 KB, downloads: 5)
The change in the value orientations of young people in the conditions of the post-industrial digital economy is analyzed and universal abilities and personal qualities are highlighted that will allow a university graduate to realize himself in the profession, the importance of student self-development for professional development is shown. The necessity of forming a developing creative digital environment and the determining role of the level of creative and pedagogical competencies of a university teacher for organizing the creative self-development of students are substantiated. The characteristics that determine the creative and pedagogical competencies and the readiness of the teacher to organize the creative self-development of students in the context of the digitalization of the economy are identified: a high level of spiritual and moral culture and an understanding of pedagogy as a process of co-creation and assistance to the student in his professional development; the formation of the creative competencies of the teacher and the willingness to involve and accompany the creative process of students; the readiness of teachers to introduce pedagogical innovations in the process of professional training; digital literacy and the ability to interact with students in the digital space.
innovative readiness, axiology, creativity, self-development, creative and pedagogical competencies, digital educational technologies, pedagogical skills
Andrei I. Popov
Tambov State Technical University,
Tambov, Russian Federation
Popov A. I. (2022) Criteria for the teacher’s readiness to organizea а student’s creative selfdevelopment in a digital environment. Sotsialnaya kompetentnost = Social Competence. Vol. 7. No. 4. P. 327-333. (In Russ.).
- Andreev V. I. (2004) Konkurentologiya: uchebnyi kurs dlya tvorcheskogo samorazvitiya konkurentosposobnosti. Kazan’: Tsentr innovatsionnykh tekhnologii. 468 p. (In Russ.).
- Vishnyakova N. F. (1996) Psychological foundations for the development of creativity in professional acmeology. Moscow: Progress. 40 р. (In Russ.).
- Kir’yakova A. V. (2010) Universities in the modern world: an axiological resource for development. Orenburg: OGU. 374 р. (In Russ.).
- Kazanskii O. A. (1996) Pedagogika kak lyubov’. MOSCOW: Rossiiskoe pedagogicheskoe agentstvo. Р. 133. (In Russ.).
- Naumkin N. I. (2008) Methodological system for the formation of students’ abilities for innovative engineering activities in technical universities: monograph. Saransk: Mordovian State University named after N. P. Ogaryova. 172 p. (In Russ.).
- Molotkova N. V., Popov A. I. (2019) Methodology of professional development of a teacher-researcher in a technical university. Tambov: FGBOU VO “TGTU”. 96 p. (In Russ.).
- Molotkova N. V., Popov A. I. (2020) Methodology for attestation of scientific and pedagogical personnel of educational institutions. Voprosy sovremennoi nauki i praktiki. Universitet im. V. I. Vernadskogo = Questions of modern science and practice. University. V. I. Vernadsky. No. 1(75). P. 157-170. (In Russ.).
- Popov A. I., Puchkov N. P. (2010) Methodological foundations and practical aspects of the organization of the Olympiad movement in academic disciplines at the university: monograph. Tambov: GOU VPO TGTU. 212 р. (In Russ.).
- Popov A. I. (2020) Improving the quality of training of scientific and pedagogical staff in the postgraduate study of a technical university. Alma mater: Vestnik vysshei shkoly = Alma Mater. Vestnik vysshey shkoly. No. 5. P. 34-38. (In Russ.).
- Rudskoi A. I. Borovkov A. I., Romanov P. I., Kiseleva K. N. (2017) Engineering Education: World Experience in Training the Intellectual Elite. Saint Petersburg: St. Petersburg Polytechnic University of Peter the Great. 216 p. (In Russ.).
- Obukhov A., Dedov D., Krasnyansky M., Popov A. A Mathematical Model of Organizing the Developmental Instruction in the System of Professional Education. Tehnicki vjesnik. 2020. Vol. 27. No. 2. P. 480-488.