Volume 7 (2022), № 4, P. 290–295
[ PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 288 KB, downloads: 6)
The article is devoted to the issues of environmental education of employees in the organization as the most important stage of environmental education, coming after completion of training programs in vocational education institutions. Rapidly increasing environmental problems in certain regions of the country necessitate the development and implementation of mechanisms for environmental education of personnel in order to form sustainable models of environmental behavior, the main indicators of which are the presence of eco-habits among employees, the desire for rational use of natural resources in the organization, concern for the greening of workplaces and workspace. The results of the study allowed us to conclude that due to the lack of awareness of respondents about the technologies of greening the labor process, the system of environmental education in the workplace is poorly developed or completely absent. Taking into account this circumstance, the author suggests paying attention to the problem of irrational use of resources in the course of work, leading to the depletion of natural resources, aggravation of environmental problems. As the main measures contributing to the formation of a sustainable model of environmental behavior, the author calls the identifi of areas requiring the use of eco-approaches to the organization of the workfl the development of measures aimed at improving the level of environmental culture of employees of organizations of the Trans-Baikal Territory, the introduction of environmental infrastructure in organizations of the Trans-Baikal Territory, as well as improving existing practices of resource conservation in the labor process.
еnvironmental education, environmental behavior, ecological culture, eco-habit, rational use of
natural resources, resource conservation
Valentina S. Antonova
Trans-Baikal State University,
Chita, Russian Federation
Antonova V. S. (2022) Environmental education as a tool for the formation of sustainable models of environmental behavior. Sotsialnaya kompetentnost = Social Competence. Vol. 7. No. 4. P. 290–295. (In Russ.).
- Abbasov P. R., Vasil’ev V. A. (2018) Formation of environmental and legal culture of employees and employers. Problemy i voprosy grazhdanskogo prava = Problems and issues of civil law. No. 1. Р. 49-53. (In Russ.).
- Antonova V. S., Gur’yanova T. I. (2022) Ecologization of the workspace and labor process in modern organizations: domestic experience and prospects for its application in organizations and enterprises of the Trans-Baikal Territory. Teoriya i praktika upravleniya chelovecheskimi resursami: materialy X Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii = Theory and practice of human resource management: materials of the X International Scientifi and Practical Conference. CHita: ZabGU. Р. 18-24. (In Russ.).
- Alekseeva N. N., Arshinova M. A. (2018) Polozhenie Rosie v mezhdunarodnyh ekologicheskih rejtingah. Vestnik RUDN. Seriya: Ekologiya i bezopasnost’ zhiznedeyatel’nosti = Bulletin of RUDN University. Series: Ecology and life safety. No. 26(1). P. 134-152. (In Russ.).
- Zhuravleva L. A., Zarubina E. V., Simachkova N. N. (2018) Socio-philosophical model of the development of agriculture A. V. Chayanova. Manuskript= The manuscript. No. 5 (91). P. 78-81. (In Russ.).
- Ivanova E. G. (2015) Ecological Behavior of Citizens: Sociological Aspect. Nauchnoe soobshchestvo studentov: sbornik materialov VIII Mezhdunarodnoi studencheskoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii = Scientifi community of students: collection of materials of the VIII International Student Scientific and Practical Conference. Cheboksary: “Limited Liability Company “Center for Scientific Cooperation” Interactive Plus”. P. 119-122. (In Russ.).
- Titarenko L. G. (2016) Ecological aspect of lifestyle: core values and behaviors. Sociologicheskie issledovaniya = Sociological No 2. P. 107-113. (In Russ.).
- Chuprov V. A. (2016) How to make your offi green. Recommendations from Greenpeace Russi. Moscow: OMNNO “Sovet Grinpis”. 234 р. (In Russ.).
- Kuder O. A. (2018) Vyzovy ustojchivogo razvitiya. Innovacii v nauke = Innovation in science. No. 1. Р. 56-62. (In Russ.).
- Luk’yanchikov N. (2011) Economics and organization of nature management. Moscow: YUNITI-DANA, 687 р. (In Russ.).
- Mityukova O. P. (2019) Sustainable development as an economic category. Ekonomicheskaya teoriya = Economic theory. No. 4. Р. 99-111. (In Russ.).
- Nestik T. A. (2018) Psychology of global risks. Moscow: Institut psihologii RAN. 402 р. (In Russ.).
- Panov V. I. (2018) Ecological consciousness in the paradigm context of the concept of “Nature”. Moscow: Inta-F. 234 p. (In Russ.).
- Sautkina E. V. (2019) Socio-psychological analysis of environmental culture and environmental policy in Russia in the face of deteriorating environmental quality. Moscow: HSE International Laboratory for Sociocultural Research. 301 p. (In Russ.).
- Shishkina E.A. (2017) Ecological practices as a factor in the formation of ecological culture (based on the materials of the Astrakhan region). Sociologicheskie issledovaniya = Sociological research. No. 9. P. 79-84. (In Russ.).
- Clayton S., Irkhin B. D., Nartova-Bochaver S. K. Environmental Identity in Russia: Validation and Relationship to Concern for People and Plants. Psychology. Journal of the Higher School of Economics. 2019. 16(1). Р. 85-107.
- Farrow K., Grolleau G., Ibanez L. Social Norms and Pro-environmental Behavior: A Review of the Evidence. Ecological Economics. 2017, 140, 1-13.
- Gardner G. T., Stern P. C. The short list: The most eff actions U.S. households can take to curb climate change. Environment: Science and Policy for Sustainable Development. 2008. 50(5), Р.12-25.
- Gatersleben B. Measuring Environmental Behavior. In: L. Steg, J. de Groot (Eds.) Environmental Psychology: An Introduction, Second Edition. Wiley Online Library. 2019, 158-166.