Том 7 (2022), № 2-3, с. 181–190
[ PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 319 KB, downloads: 37)
The article highlights the problem of interaction of mentoring subjects in the conditions of the college educational process. The peculiarities of mentors’ communication in the forms of «student-teacher», «student-student» in extracurricular work and in preparation for the WorldSkills professional skill championships are revealed. The importance of dialogue is emphasized, which is considered as a mechanism of interpersonal contact between the mentor and the mentee. Attention is focused on the development of the mentee›s ability to independently perform educational, industrial, and other types of activities without assistance, which forms the basis of self-education and self-development. The algorithm of pedagogical support, acting as a means of mentoring in the form of «student-teacher», is proposed: the definition of the mentee›s problem, the choice of support tactics, the planning of mentoring activities. In the dyad «teacher-teacher» mentoring is considered as a condition for the development of transprofessional qualities of the mentor and the mentee.
mentoring, mentor, form of mentoring, dialog, autonomy, pedagogical support
Irina S. Gomboyeva
ГПОУ Priargunsk State College, Priargunsk, Russian Federation
Gomboyeva I. S. (2022) The essence and mechanisms of interaction between the subjects of mentoring in the context of the educational process of the college. Sotsial’naya kompetentnost’ = Social Competence. Vol. 7. No. 2-3. P. 181-190. (In Russ.)
- Bodalev A. A. (1995) Personality and Communication: Selected Writings. Moscow: International Pedagogical Academy. 328 р. (In Russ.)
- Yaspers K. (1991) The meaning and purpose of history: translated from German. Moscow: Politizdat. 527 p. (In Russ.)
- Buber M. (1999) Dva obraza very. Moscow: LLC Firm “AST Publishing House”, 529 p. (In Russ.)
- Kon I. S. (1992) Psychology of independence. Pedagogika zdorov’ya = Health Pedagogy. Moscow: “Pedagogy-Press”. P. 268-273. (In Russ.)
- Karandashev V. N. (2004) Schwartz Methodology for the Study of Personal Values: Concept and Guide. Saint Petersburg: Speech. 70 p. (In Russ.)
- Kagan M. S. (1974) Human activity (experience of system analysis). Moscow: Politizdat. 328 р.
- Skakun V. A. (2021) Organizacija i metodika professional’nogo obuchenija. Moscow: FORUM-INFRA-M. 336 р.
- Dorozhkin E. M., Lyzhin A. I., Tabakov L. S. (2016) The use of information technology in the process of training masters of industrial training. Nauchnyj dialog = Nauchnyi dialog. No. 3 (51). Р. 281-290. (In Russ.)
- Bezjuleva G. V., Ivanova N. V., Nikitin M. V., Shelamova G. M. (2005) Professional competence: aspects of formation. Moscow: Federal’nyj institut obrazovanija. 82 p. (In Russ.)
- Fomin E. N. (2013) Competence-oriented mentoring of student youth at a modern enterprise as a resource for the quality of professional training. Moscow: Sholokhov Moscow State University for Humanities. 28 p. (In Russ.)
- Gajneev Je. R. (2020) Training of highly qualified workers: the role of a mentor of practice in the enterprise. Srednee professional’noe obrazovanie = Secondary vocational education. No. 2. Р. 40-45. (In Russ.)
- Rubinshtejn S. L. (2005) Fundamentals of General Psychology. Saint Petersburg: Piter, 713 р. (In Russ.)
- Anohina T. V. (2000) Pedagogical support as a reality of modern education. Klassnyj rukovoditel’ = Classroom teacher. No. 3. Р. 63-81. (In Russ.)
- Mudrik A. V. (2011) Human socialization. Moscow: MPSI, MODJeK. 624 р. (In Russ.)
- Gomboeva I. S. (2020) On the transprofessionalism of the teacher . Akmeologija professional’nogo obrazovanija: materialy 16-j Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii = Acmeology of vocational education: materials of the 16th International Scientific and Practical Conference. Ekaterinburg: RGPPU. Р. 202-205. (In Russ.)