Vol. 6, No. 4, 2021, pp. 432–438
[ PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 265 KB, downloads: 105)
Modern conditions of life and professional activity make extremely high demands on the state of health, mental stability, physical development of a person’s preparedness. The effectiveness of creative, professional, sports activities is completely determined by human health. The need for the formation of a healthy lifestyle and the creation of healthy lifestyle training programs is justified by the patterns of changes in the health status of the population, the nature of morbidity, life expectancy, which significantly affect the quality of human life. The need to solve this problem at the state level is reflected in the main legal documents: the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Federal Law «On Environmental Protection», the National Doctrine of Education in the Russian Federation, the Concept for the Modernization of Russian Education for the period up to 2010, in which a special attention is paid to the organization and development of the Russian education system, which forms a careful attitude of the population to nature. The Law of the Russian Federation «On Education» emphasizes the need to educate the culture of the younger generation. An integral part and one of the main indicators of the general culture of the individual is the culture of a healthy lifestyle, which is the result of purposeful education and training in the field of life safety, most effectively carried out in high school, when students are dominated by motivational-value and operational-activity methods of mastering the world around them. . However, the analysis of the curricula of basic general education, in particular the subject «Geography», reveals their focus on a general acquaintance of children with the environment and insufficient content in the formation of a motivational-value attitude towards their health. Currently, various educational and recreational programs are being widely introduced into the practice of the school, contributing to the organization of a healthy lifestyle, strengthening the health of students in the field of both general educational activities and physical culture and educational work focused on a healthy lifestyle.
upbringing, healthy lifestyle, family, study, teacher
Rykova Anastasia Sergeevna, Student, Nizhny Tagil State Socio-Pedagogical Institute (Branch of the Russian State Vocational Pedagogical University), Nizhny Tagil, Russia
Kostyleva Elena Alexandrovna,
Lecturer at the Department of Life Safety and Physical Education, Nizhny Tagil State Socio-Pedagogical Institute (Branch of the Russian State Vocational Pedagogical University), Nizhny Tagil, Russia
Rykova A.S., Kostyleva E.A. The role of the teacher in forming a healthy lifestyle culture in students // Social Competence. 2021. Vol. 6. No. 4. pp. 432 – 438
- Amosov, M. A. Health and physical culture. – M.: Logos, 1999. – 198p.
- Bayer, K. Healthy lifestyle / K. Bayer, L. Steinberg. — M.: Mir, 1997. — 217 p.
- Vishnevskaya, E.L. The program of hygienic education and upbringing of schoolchildren, the formation of norms and skills of a healthy lifestyle / E.L. Vishnevskaya, V.A. Polessky, N.K. Barsukova, T.I. Shirokova. — M., 1996. — 42 p.
- Zaikina, E. A. Being healthy is not easy: the formation of a culture of health among high school students. — M., 2008. — 256 p.
- Zolotarev, Yu.G. Try to be healthy. — SPb., 1999. — 183p.
- Ilyin, V.S. Formation of aspirations for knowledge, motivation for learning among schoolchildren / V.S. Ilyin. — Rostov n / D: Phoenix 1957. — 166 p.
- Karaseva, T.V. Modern aspects of the implementation of health-saving technologies // Teacher — 2005. — No. 11. — P. 75–78.
- Kuindzhi N.N. Valeology: Ways to form the health of schoolchildren. M.//, 2001, 139 p.
- Burdock P.S. Methodology for organizing and conducting research and local history work in geography with students in institutions of general secondary education // Minsk, 2018, No. 5. pp. 9 – 18.
- Lyublinskaya, A. A. To the teacher about the psychology of schoolchildren. – M.: Enlightenment, 2007. – 210 p.
- Peregudov, F. I. Introduction to system analysis / Peregudov, F. I. Tarasenko, F. P. Introduction to system analysis. — M.: Higher School, 1989. — 367 p. Petrov, S. T. Culture of health. — M.: Enlightenment, 2001. — 125 p.
- Petrova E.Yu. Theory and methods of teaching geography: educational and methodological complex for students of geographical specialties of pedagogical universities / E.Yu. Petrov. — Tomsk: TSPU Publishing House, 2010.-168 p.
- Shchelchkova, L. A. Our health program // Primary school — 2000. — No. 10. – P. 26–30.
- Guidelines: Health-saving technologies in a secondary school: analysis methodology, forms, methods, application experience / / Ed. MM. Bezrukikh, V.D. Sonkin. — M., 2002.