Volume 4, Number 2, 2019, P. 147–152
[ PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 189 KB, downloads: 426)
Currently, in a medical college, students’ legal knowledge is one of the most important components of comprehensive development of a doctor’s personality, who is aware of the duties to the community and can make the best possible use of his\her creative potential in the professional activities. The article presents the main ideas to justify the need to build a legal culture of future doctors during vocational training. Some young people’s lack of spiritual values, the tendency of ideological degradation of the personality, legal nihilism and some other problems require rethinking and developing new approaches in organizing the acquisition of legal knowledge in a medical school. The level of legal culture of a modern doctor guarantees the quality and effectiveness of medical care, ensuring the rights and legitimate interests of citizens in the field of health care. Building medical students’ moral-psychological and professional qualities can be successful only on the basis of a deep understanding that the foundation of a personality is made up of such criteria of upbringing as responsibility, a sense of duty, self-awareness, integrity, ability to evaluate their behavior. The paper presents an initial analysis of the data obtained as a result of processing the survey conducted by 305 first-year students of the medical faculty of Kirov State Medical University.
social behavior, practical training of future medical experts, medical university, problems, legal culture, legal awareness, citizenship, professional skills
Svetlana O. Urvantseva, Senior Lecturer of Forensic Medicine Department, Kirov State Medical University, Kirov, Russia
Urvantseva O.S. (2019) Building future medical workers’ legal culture during vocational training. Sotsial’naya kompetentnost’ = Social Competence. Vol. 4. No. 2. Pp. 147–152. (In Russ.)
- Lebedeva O.V. (2004) Civic education in Russia (historical and pedagogical research). Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo oblastnogo universiteta = Moscow Region State Univerity. No. 3. 242 p.
- Sergeev Yu.D. Medical law: Educational complex in 3 volumes. (2008) Moscow: GEOTAR-Media Publ. 784 р. (In Russ.)
- On the basis of the protection of public health in the Russian Federation: federal law of November 21, 2011 No. 323-FL. Available at: http://gkodeksrf.ru/ (accessed: 23April 2019). (In Russ.)
- The fundamentals of the state youth policy of the Russian Federation for the period until 2025: Resolution of Government of Russia of November 29, 2014 No. 2403-p. Available at: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/70713498/#ixzz4ZiQDA2K (accessed: 27 March 2019). (In Russ.)
- On the procedure and deadlines for medical workers and pharmaceutical workers to get the qualification category: Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated April 23, 2013 N 240n. Available at: https://legalacts.ru/doc/prikaz-minzdrava-rossii-ot23042013-n-240n/ (accessed: 25 March 2019). (In Russ.)
- On approval of the procedure and terms of medical workers and pharmaceutical workers’s professional knowledge and skills through training in additional professional educational programs in educational and scientific organizations: Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation of August 3, 2012 N 66n]. Rossiiskaya gazeta = Russian Newspaper. 2012. No. 215. 19 September.
- On approval of the federal state educational standard of higher education in training program 31.05.01 General Medicine (specialist’s degree): Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of February 9, 2016 No. 95. Available at: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71245004/ (accessed: 25 March 2019). (In Russ.)