Volume 2, Number 4, 2017, P. 42–45
[ JURIDICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 153 KB, downloads: 789)
After the revolution of 1917, the fundamental changes in the social system resulted in the formation
of a new socialist law. The Soviet legal system acted in the narrow-class interests of the proletariat and promoted inherently governmental interests. The authors consider the issues of the formation and reforming of the
Soviet criminal legislation on theft.
criminal law in the Soviet period, the history of the development of criminal liability for theft, features
of punishment for theft in the post-revolutionary period, constituent elements of theft
Erkhitueva Tatyana Ilyinichna, Candidate of Juridical Sciences, Associate Professor of Criminal Law and Criminology Department, Buryat State University, Ulan-Ude, Russia
Iltakova Natalya Vladimirovna, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Senior Lecturer of Theory, History of State and Law Department, Buryat State University, Ulan-Ude, Russia
Erkhitueva T.I., Iltakova N.V. History of development of the institute of liability in the soviet period //
Social competence, 2017, vol 2, no 4, pp. 42–45. (In Russian)
- Shmatov V.M, Zolotareva E.V. Development of Russian Law on Theft. Aktual’nye voprosy teorii i praktiki v deyatel’nosti podrazdelenii politsii. [Topical Issues of Theory and Practice in Police Unit Activities], 2017, pp. 56–57. (In Russian)
- Ezhenedel’nik sovetskoi yustitsii [Weekly Publication of Soviet Justice], 1922, no. 44–45, pp. 45.
- Vereshchagina A.V. Decree No. 1 on the Court: History of Preparation and Content. Zhurnal rossiiskogo prava [Journal of Russian Law], 2011, p.108.
- Eliseev S.A. Property crime in Criminal Code of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic, 1922. Sibirskii yuridicheskii vestnik [Siberian Juridical Vestnik]. ISU, 2004, no. 1.
- Semenov V.M. History of Development of Russian Criminal Legislation on theft in the Soviet Period. Rossiiskii sledovatel’ [Russian Investigator], 2005, no. 3, pp. 61– 64. (In Russian)
- History of the Russian State and Law. Part. 2, Moscow, Yurist Publ, 2006, p. 361.
- Novitskaya T.E. Application of pre-October Statutes of the Law during the First Year of Soviet Power]. Pravovedenie [Legal Studies], 1983, no. 3, pp. 48–54. (In Russian)
- A.A. Gertsenzon, Sh.S. Gringauz, N.D. Durmanov, M.M. Isaev, B.S. Utevskii. Istoriya sovetskogo ugolovnogo prava [History of the Soviet Criminal Law]. Moscow, 1947.
- Materialy Narodnogo komissariata yustitsii. Narodnyi sud [Materials of People’s Commissariat of Justice. People’s Сourt]. Moscow, iss. 2, 1918.
- Ezhenedel’nik sovetskoi yustitsii [Weekly Publication of Soviet Justice]. Moscow, 1922, no. 44–45. (In Russian)
- Semenov V.M. History of Development of Russian Criminal Legislation on theft in the Soviet Period. Rossiiskii sledovatel'[Russian Investigator]. Moscow, 2005, no. 3, pp. 61– 64. (In Russian)
- Savelov O.P. Historical Aspects of the Constituent Element of Theft (Home Invasion). Istoriya Organov Vnutrennikh Del Rossii: sbornik nauchnykh trudov [History of Internal Affairs Bodies of Russia: Collection of Research Papers]. Moscow, 2001.