Volume 8 (2023), № 1, P. 47–58
[ PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 1.6 MB, downloads: 9)
In accordance with the Federal project “Young professionals (Increasing the competitiveness of vocational education)”, by 2024 it is planned to involve at least 70 % of students in educational institutions of secondary vocational education in various forms of mentoring. In this regard, since 2020, the State Educational Institution “Priargunsky State College” has been working on the introduction of a target model (methodology) of mentoring. The proposed article presents the experience of implementing the mentoring model in terms of managing this process. Management decisions should be based on a cause-and-effect analysis of existing problems, in particular, those relating to the involvement of teachers and students in various forms of mentoring. The identified problems are grouped into four blocks: educational, educational, methodological activities, organization of educational and industrial practices. The selection of possible methods for solving the problem is carried out using the “tree of goals”, based on the choice of the most optimal alternative, taking into account the criteria: the amount of resource costs, possible consequences, the probability of achieving the goal. The introduction of the target model of mentoring in the college is carried out in accordance with the roadmap. As a mechanism for implementing the model, project management is proposed, according to which the selected forms of mentoring “student-student”, “teacher-student”, “student-student”, “employer-student”, “teacher-teacher”, “teacher-student”, are carried out within the framework of the projects “Professional”, “Mega Student”, “Mega Teacher”.
mentoring, mentoring target model, project, project management, managerial decision, mentoring form, roadmap, cause-and-effect analysis
Irina S. Gomboyeva
ГПОУ Priargunsk State College, Priargunsk, Russian Federation
Gomboyeva I.S. (2023) Implementation of the target model of mentoring in college: a managerial aspect. Sotsial’naya kompetentnost’ = Social Competence. Vol. 8. No. 1. P. 47–58. (In Russ.)
- Glukhoedova N.N. Gusevskaya L.I. (2020) Methodological recommendations on the implementation of the target model of mentoring in professional educational Chita: IRO Zabaikal’skogo kraya. 51 p. (In Russ.).
- Palenova T.V. (2020) Cause and effect diagram as a quality improvement tool. Student = Student. 9. P. 729-734. (In Russ.).
- Efendiev E.M.O. (2016) Causal Diagram in Education Quality Management. Nauchnaya diskussiya: voprosy pedagogiki i psikhologii = Scientific discussion: issues of pedagogy and psychology. No. 5-1 (50). P. 102-106. (In Russ.).
- Gavrishchuk V.S. (2021) Metody kontrolya i analiza kachestva obrazovatel’nykh uslug // Problemy sertifikatsii, upravleniya kachestvom i dokumentatsionnogo obespecheniya upravleniya. Sbornik materialov Vserossiiskoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii = Methods for monitoring and analyzing the quality of educational services. Problems of certification, quality management and documentation support for management: collection of materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference. Krasnoyarsk: FGBOU VO “Sibirskii gosudarstvennyi universitet nauki i tekhnologii imeni akademika M.F. Reshetneva”. P. 30-34. (In Russ.).
- Konibolotskaya A.A. (2018) Diagramma Isikavy: issledovanie riskov v vysshem obrazovani. Ekonomicheskaya bezopasnost’: pravovye ekonomicheskie, ekologicheskie aspekty. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov 3-1 Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii = Ishikawa Diagram: risk study in higher education // Economic security: legal, economic, environmental aspects: a collection of scientific papers 3-1 of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. Kursk: ZAO “Universitetskaya kniga”. P. 89-91. (In Russ.).
- Novoselova D.V. (2020 Application of the “Fishbone” method in teaching information technology. Teoriya i praktika sotsiogumanitarnykh nauk = Social sciences and humanities: theory and practice. No. 4 (12). P. 68-72. (In Russ.).
- Batyshev S.Ya. (1984) Industrial Pedagogy. Moscow: Mashinostroenie. 672 p. (In Russ.).
- Chebrovskaya S.V.,Chebrovskii A.A. (2022) A mentor-employer through the eyes of a mentored student. Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii = Modern high technologies. 8. P. 223-227. (In Russ.).
- Busov V.I. (2018) Management decisions. Moscow: Yurait, 254 p. (In Russ.).
- Demin G.A. (2019) Methods of making managerial Perm: Perm State National Research University. 88 p. (In Russ.).
- Prikot O.G. (2018) Methodology of project management in an educational organization. Kazanskii pedagogicheskii zhurnal = Kazan pedagogical journal. 6. P. 25-30. (In Russ.).
- Gomboeva I.S. (2020) Project management in the field of vocational education of college students. Sotsial’naya kompetentnost’ = Social Competence. 5. No. 3. P. 316-323. (In Russ.).
- Gomboeva I.S. (2022) Mentoring in college: from theory to practice (from the experience of the State Educational Institution “Priargunsky State College”). Chita: IRO Zabaikal’skogo kraya. 122 p. (In Russ.).
- Gusevskaya L.I. (2021) Implementation of mentoring methodology in professional educational organizations of the Trans-Baikal Territory: first experience and development prospects. Professional’noe obrazovanie Yakutii = Vocational education in Yakutia. No. 2 (38). P. 33-35. (In Russ.).