Volume 7 (2022), № 4, P. 254-260
[ JURIDICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 330 KB, downloads: 17)
The collapse of Nazism after the Second World War did not lead to its complete destruction. Unfortunately, recently in our country there has been an increase in neo-Nazi organizations and their activities. But perhaps its most extreme manifestations took place in Ukraine, where a large number of powerful neoNazi, extremist and ultra-radical organizations were formed, which developed at the expense of significant financial investments from Western patrons. The article considers administrative and criminal liability for the rehabilitation of Nazism, criminological characteristics of crime in the form of nationalism, and the development of legal tools that counteract modern extremist threats. It is proposed to introduce in all educational institutions of higher education in Russia the disciplines: “The Nuremberg trials and the development of international criminal justice” as a preventive measure against the spread of extremist activity, especially the ideas of neo-Nazism. The authors believe that this discipline has a very important ideological and political significance, as it can help form critical and analytical thinking in young people.
crime, neo-Nazism, international, criminal law, criminological characteristics of war crimes,
forensic tactics, judicial investigation, counteraction
Yuliana A. Evstratova,
St. Petersburg Military Order of Zhukov Institute of the National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation,
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation.
Darya V. Samusevitch
2St. Petersburg University of the State Fire Service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia named after the Hero of Russia General of the Army E. N. Zinichev,
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
Evstratova Y. A., Samusevitch D. V. (2022) Criminological characteristics of the personality of
modern neonazists. Issues of countering neonazism as one of the main threats of the XXI century. Sotsialnaya kompetentnost = Social Competence. Vol. 7. No. 4. P. 254–260. (In Russ.).
- Evstratova Yu. A. (2022) Criminological characteristics of the personality of a minor criminal committing crimes against public safety and public order. Sotsial’naya kompetentnost’ = Social Competence. Vol. 7. No. 2-3. P. 142-150. (In Russ.).
- Evstratova Yu. A. (2022) Legal foundations of the prevention of criminal behavior associated with the rehabilitation of Nazism. Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo voennogo instituta voisk natsional’noi gvardii = Bulletin of the St. Petersburg Military Institute of the National Guard Troops. 3(20). P. 26-32. (In Russ.).
- Evstratova Yu. A. (2020) Criminal process: Album of schemes. Saint Petersburg: St. Petersburg Military Order of Zhukov Institute of the National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation. 78 р. (In Russ.).
- Zvyagintsev A. G. (2022) Lessons from the Nuremberg trials. Universal evil before the court of history. Мaterialy Vserossiiskoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii c mezhdunarodnym uchastiem «Glavnyi protsess chelovechestva. Nyurnbergskii nabat». (g. Gatchina, 21-22 noyabrya 2022 g.) = Мaterials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation “The main process of mankind. Nuremberg alarm. (Gatchina, November 21-22, 2022). (In Russ.).
- Pryazhnikov S. N. (2000) Psychology of elitism. Moscow: Moscow Psychological and Social Institute; Voronezh: Publishing House of NGO “MODEK”. Р. (In Russ.).
- Kibalnik A. G., Ivanov A. Yu. (2019) Rehabilitation of Nazism as a crime against the peace and security of mankind. Moscow: Yurlitinform. 276 p. (In Russ.).
- Gorshenin K. P. (1955) Nuremberg trials: collection of materials. Moscow: Gosyurizdat. (In Russ.).
- Poltorak A. I. (1987) Nuremberg epilogue. Moscow: Progress. 397 р. (In Russ.).
- Polyansky H. H. (1945) International justice and war criminals. Moscow: Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. 117 p. (In Russ.).
- Raginsky M. Y. (1986) Nuremberg: before the court of history. Memoirs of a participant in the Nuremberg trials. Moscow : Politizdat. 204 p. (In Russ.).
- Novokshonov D. V., Evstratova Yu. A., Solyakov V. E. (2022) The use of artifi intelligence in the course of disclosure and investigation of extremist crimes. Perspektivy razvitiya voisk natsional’noi gvardii na sovremennom etape: sbornik materialov kruglogo stola (g. Sankt-Peterburg, 27 aprelya 2022 g.) = Prospects for the development of the National Guard troops at the present stage: A collection of materials of the round table (St. Petersburg, April 27, 2022). Petersburg: VI VNG RF. Р. 106-111. (In Russ.).