Vol. 6, No. 4, 2021, pp. 439–447
[ PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 278 KB, downloads: 172)
The modern period of development of vocational education is characterized by the digitalization process caused by global trends in the transition to the digital economy and digital society. The article is devoted to the analysis of the transformation of education under the influence of digitalization processes. The main trends of higher education in Russia and the world are presented on the basis of theoretical analysis. The development of digital technologies leads to the need to modify the digital educational environment. There is a need to improve the methods, methods and forms of education. The main trends in the development of pedagogical education are considered. The experience of the implementation of modern educational trends on the example of the School of Pedagogy of the Far Eastern Federal University is presented.
education trends, higher education, teacher education, digitalization, digitalization of education
Tina G. Sepik, senior Lecturer, Far Eastern Federal University, School of Pedagogy, Department of Theory and Practice of Teaching Mathematics, Informatics and Natural Sciences, Vladivostok, Russia
Sepik T.G. Development trends of pedagogical education in the conditions of digitalization // Social Competence. 2021. Vol. 6. No. 4. pp. 439 — 447
- Burlyaeva V.A., Burkin I.V., Bulakh K.V., Chebanov K.A. Features of constructing models for the implementation of dual education (training) at the regional level // Mir nauki, kultury, obrazovaniya. 2018. No.6 (73). pp. 349-351. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36807557 (date of application: 14.11.2020).
- Vintaeva T. N., Chaladze E. A. Dual training in the process of training graduates of the Faculty of Psychology and Special Education // Problems of modern pedagogical education. 2019. No.62-2. pp. 57-61. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37003460 (date of application: 14.11.2020).
- Gapsalamov A.R., Talypova L.N., Galyauva L.I., Averyanova T.A. Modern trends in the development of the educational system: education 3.0 // Mir Nauki Online magazine, 2018 No. 2, https://mir-nauki.com/PDF/80PDMN218.pdf (date of application: 14.11.2020)
- Guz N. A. Trends of digitalization of higher education // The world of science, culture, education. 2020. No.2 (81). pp. 235-237.
- Guz N. A. Trendy tsifrovizatsii vysshego obrazovaniia [Digitalization Trends in Higher Education]. Mir nauki kultury obrazovaniia – The world of science, culture, education, 2020, no. 2 (81), pp. 235-237(in Russian).
- Gushchina T.I., Makarova L.N., Kurin A.Yu. Trends of pedagogical education — the main directions of development of the Pedagogical Institute // Bulletin of the Tambov University. Series: Humanities. Tambov, 2020. Vol. 25, No. 187. pp. 7-14. DOI:10.20310/1810-0201-2020-25-187-7-14
- Zhigalova O.P., Sepik T.G. Conditions for the formation of primary pedagogical experience in the system of teacher training // Online magazine «World of Science», 2018 No. 2, https://mir-nauki.com/PDF/49PDMN218.pdf (date of application: 14.11.2020 ).
- Makarenko A.N., Smyshlyaeva L.G., Minaev N.N., Zamyatina O.M. Digital horizons of pedagogical education development // Higher education in Russia. 2020. Vol. 29. No. 6. pp. 113-121. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31992/0869-3617-2020-6-113-121
- Martynenko O. O., Karev B. A., Soboleva E. V., Klyuchnikov D.A. The problem of attracting and professional adaptation of young teachers: analysis of factors and experience of solving // Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy. 2020. No.6. (74) PP. 135-143. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43354017 (accessed: 06.12.2020).
- Ostrovsky A.V., Kudina M. V. A new paradigm of education in the era of digital transformation of the state // Public administration. Electronic bulletin. 2020. No.78. pp. 229-244. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42471926 (accessed: 10/27/2020).
- Rastegaeva D.A., Filimonyuk L.A. Fundamentals of the implementation of the dual education system in the professional training of students of higher education organizations // The world of science, culture, education. 2017. No. 6 (67). pp. 110-112. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32235136 (date of application: 14.11.2020).
- Rastegaeva D.A., Filimonyuk L.A. Features of dual education in the bachelor’s training system // Mir nauki, kultury, obrazovaniya. 2018. No.1 (68). pp. 97-99. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32542630 (date of application: 14.11.2020).
- Techieva V. Z. A systematic approach to the organization and implementation of practice-oriented learning in a pedagogical university // Online journal «Science Studies». – 2014. – № 2 (21). – URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21807455 (accessed: 05.10.2018)
- Techieva V.Z. New forms of organization of practiceoriented learning in the conditions of a pedagogical university // Siberian Pedagogical Journal. 2019. No. 1. pp. 82-90. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37166182 (date of application: 14.11.2020).
- Fedoseeva Z.A. Internship as a form of development of professional competencies of a dual education teacher // The world of science, culture, education. 2018. No.5 (72). pp. 310-311. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36447261 (date of application: 14.11.2020).
- Churzina E.Yu., Svetkina T.F. Gamification — a new trend in education as a means of improving student performance // Modern pedagogical education. 2019. No.5. pp.45-50
- Shalaeva N. V. Reform of higher education: trends and prospects of development // Scientific notes of Lesgaft University. 2019. No.5 (171). pp. 381-385. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38529470 (accessed: 10/27/2020).