Volume 3, Number 1, 2018, P. 69–73
[ PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 145 KB, downloads: 477)
The article considers the methods that facilitate foreign language acquisition and their mechanical memorization and learning. Language in its everyday manifestation is the realization of human activity. To reconstruct this activity in the classroom, the use of various teaching games is proposed. The article provides the classification of educational games by M.F. Stronin, as well as some examples of the games and activities aimed at solving certain problems that can be applied in the learning of foreign languages.
language acquisition, learning the language, learning games, activities, problem solving
Natalia A. Korepina, Candidate of Philological Sciences, Associate Professor of Foreign Languages Department No 2 for Engineering Fields of Study, Irkutsk National Research Technical University, Irkutsk, Russia
Nikolay O. Gusev, a third-year student of Power Engineering Institute, group ESb-15-1, Irkutsk National Research Technical University, Irkutsk, Russia
Korepina N.A., Gusev N.O. Modern Methods of Foreign Languages Training // Social Competence. 2018, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 69–73. (In Russian).
- Bordovskaya N.V., Rozum S.I. Psikhologiya i pedagogika [Psychology and Pedagogics], Saint Petersburg: Piter Publ., 2014, 624 p. (in Russian).
- Zvegintsev V.A. Mysli o lingvistike [Thoughts on Linguistics], Moscow: University of Moscow Publ, 1996, 336 p. (in Russian).
- Passov E.I. Urok inostrannogo yazyka v srednei shkole [Foreign Language Lesson in Secondary School], Moscow: Prosveshchenie Publ., 1988, 223 p. (in Russian).
- Solso R. Kognitivnaya psikhologiya [Cognitive Psychology], Saint Petersburg: Piter Publ., 2006, 589 p. (In Russian).
- Stronin M.F. Obuchayushchie igry na uroke angliiskogo yazyka [Educational Games at the lessons of English], Moscow: Prosveshchenie Publ., 1984, 112 p. (in Russian).
- Filosofskii slovar’ [Dictionary of Philosophy], Moscow: Politizdat Publ., 1991, 560 p. (in Russian).
- Reber A.S. Implicit learning of artificial grammars. Journal of Verbal Learning and Verbal Be-havior, 1967, no. 6, pp. 855–863.