The Journal «Social Competence» («Sociocom») is a scientific periodical ( issued 4 times a year) that publishes topical research and practice articles, reviews of scientists, doctorate students, research institutes and university professors, experts and foreign authors. It discusses various aspects of the system of complex social skills (social, legal, pedagogical, altogether building social competence), behavior scenarios in various social situations as well as knowledge of social reality, social groups, and personalities.
The journal «Social Competence»
- is registered by Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor). The mass media registration certificate is Эл № ФС77-72033 dated December 26, 2017;
- is included in scientific electronic library (eLIBRARY.RU) to create Russian science citation index (RSCI);
- has an International standard serial number» (ISSN): 2658-5855.
Articles are published free of charge.
Aims and Scope of the journal:
- to create an accessible information realm for all specialists involved in the study of social and humanitarian problematics of building social competencies in society;
- to enable scientists, Russian and abroad specialists to publish results of their research;
- to expand the scope of professional dialogue for Russian researchers in the field of sociology, pedagogy and legal sciences;
- to build a communication platform to widen cooperation between Russian and abroad professional communities;
- to draw attention to the most relevant, promising and interesting areas of research on the subjects of the journal;
- to launch an open scientific polemics contributing to improving the quality of scientific researches;
- to introduce the best international practices in the implementation of scientific developments in the above-named areas of knowledge to readers;
- to ensure transparency and openness in the reflection of scientific problems.
The scientific journal «Social Competence» («Sociocom» ) is a peer-reviewed journal which publishes scientific materials in the form of articles and reviews related to the following scientific specialties:
- 12.00.00 — Juridical sciences
- 13.00.00 — Pedagogical sciences
- 22.00.00 — Sociological sciences
The journal «Social Competence» published 59 articles by 52 authors from 1 January to 31 December 2018.
Founder and publisher: Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education «Irkutsk National Research Technical University» (FSBEI of Higher Education IRNITU).The publisher of the journal FSBEI of Higher Education IRNITU is a member of European Association of Science Editors and Publishers (EASE).
Certificate of Registration at the ISSN International Centre
Свидетельство о регистрации в Национальном центре ISSN