Volume 8 (2023), № 1, P. 28–39
[ JURIDICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 298 KB, downloads: 46)
The article analyzes the views of N.N. Alekseev on the normative activity of the state. The types of norms highlighted by the thinker, the criteria for distinguishing norms with conditional and unconditional obligation are considered, the value character of the interpretation of such a division inherent in the works of N.N. Alekseev of different years is emphasized. The elements (spheres) of norm-setting activity are investigated – the author’s interpretation by N.N. Alekseev of the subject of legal regulation, an assessment of such an interpretation is given. The differentiation of the normative and legal activities of the state is also considered. N.N. Alekseev proceeds from the fact that the norm in the narrow sense of the word implies the consolidation of a certain obligation, whereas the legal establishment, which is not a norm (the thinker uses the concept of “attributive”), does not contain a duty, but provides the addressee with certain subjective rights. Such a distinction is made by the thinker in a number of works and proceeds from the need to substantiate the idea of law, the opposite of the idea of duty, the consistent differentiation of competence and legal obligation, objective and subjective law. The axiological and phenomenological character of N.N. Alekseev’s interpretation of the classification of norms, norm-setting and law-setting activities of the state is emphasized.
rulemaking, competence, obligation, subject of legal regulation, phenomenological approach, N.N. Alekseev, legal values
Egor A. Kulikov
Altai State University, Barnaul, Russian Federation
Kulikov E.A. (2023) Norm-setting Activity of the State in the Interpretation of N.N. Alekseev. Sotsial’naya kompetentnost’ = Social Competence. Vol. 8. No. 1. Р. 28-39. (In Russ.)
- Alekseev N.N. (1918) Introduction to the study of Moscow: Publication of the Moscow Educational Commission. 187 p. (In Russ.).
- Alekseev N.N. (1919) The general doctrine of law (a course of lectures delivered at the Tauride University in 1918-1919). Simferopol’: Tipografiya K. Breshko-Breshkovskoi. 161 p. (In Russ.).
- Alekseev N.N. (1999) Fundamentals of the philosophy of law. Saint Petersburg: Lan’. 256 p. (In ).
- Alekseev N.N. (1930) Religion, law and morality. PARIS: YMCA PRES. 110 p. (In Russ.).
- Alekseev N.N. (2003) The current state of the science of the state and its immediate tasks. Alekseev N. Russkii narod i gosudarstvo = Alekseev N.N. Russian people and state. Moscow: Agraf. Р. 387- 624. (In Russ.).
- Alekseev S.S. (2010) Collected works. In 10 Vol. 3: Problems of the theory of law: a course of lectures. Moscow: Statut. 781 p. (In Russ.).
- Borshch I.V. (2015) Nikolai Alekseev as a philosopher of law: monograph. Moscow: Yurlitinform. 168 p. (In Russ.).
- Vitgenshtein L. (2019) Philosophical research. Moscow: AST. 352 p. (In Russ.).
- Il’in I.A. (2003) Theory of Law and State. Moscow: 400 p. (In Russ.).
- Kozlikhin I.Yu., Polyakov A.V., Timoshina E.V. (2015) History of political and legal doctrines. Saint Petersburg: Saint Petersburg State University. 856 p. (In Russ.).
- Nazmutdinov B.V. (2017) Laws from abroad: Political and legal aspects of classical Eurasianism: Moscow: Norma. 272 p. (In Russ.).
- Nersesyantsa V.S. (2008) Problems of the general theory of law and state. Moscow: Norma. 832 р. (In Russ.).
- Petrazhitskii L.I. (2000) The theory of law and state in connection with the theory of morality. Saint Petersburg: Lan’. 608 p. (In Russ.).
- Polyakov A.V. (2016) General Theory of Law: Problems of Interpretation in the Context of the Communicative Approach. Moscow: Prospekt. 832 p. (In Russ.).
- Skuratov Yu.I. (2021) Eurasian paradigm of Russia and modern problems of its constitutional and legal development: monograph. Moscow: Prospekt. 416 p. (In Russ.).