Volume 8 (2023), № 1, P. 111–118
[ SOCIOLOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 296 KB, downloads: 16)
The article is devoted to an actual problem — the interaction of authorities with the population on electronic platforms. Now maintaining effective and constant contacts between employees of the management system at different levels is impossible without the active use of social networks, online communication with people. The authors conducted an empirical sociological study, the purpose of which is to identify the attitude of survey participants to the reaction of employees of the administrative apparatus to questions, proposals, in a word, to all their appeals. The task was also to find out from the survey participants the experience of writing questions and complaints about the work of the authorities in social networks. Based on the results of the study, some recommendations were made regarding the interaction of authorities and administration with the population, which needs further study. We are also talking about the fact that it is important to identify the level of inflated expectations among people about a possible improvement in service in various organizations, major repairs of residential buildings, etc. Moreover, from the point of view of the authors, it is necessary for specialists who are responsible for the work with appeals from citizens, develop methodological recommendations to improve the quality of responses.
executive authorities, communication, social media, online communication
Daniil YU. Kochergin, Vladimir V. Krivosheev
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Kaliningrad, Russian Federation
Kochergin D. YU., Krivosheev V.V. (2023) Communication between executive authorities and the population on social media: a sociological study. Sotsial’naya kompetentnost’ = Social Competence. Vol. 8. No. 1. P. 111-118. (In Russ.).
- Habermas J. (1991) The Structural Transformation of the Public Sphere. An Inquiry into a Category of Bougeos Society. Cambridge. Massachusetts: The MIT Press.
- Babintsev V. P (2018) Power-public communications in the region: is a constructive system possible? Srednerusskii vestnik obshchestvennykh nauk = Central Russian journal of social sciences. No. 2. P. 12-22. (In Russ.).
- Bresler M.G. (2014) Network solidarity in the information society. Evraziiskii yuridicheskii zhurnal = Eurasian Law Journal. No. 2 (69). (In Russ.).
- Vershinina M.A. (2021) Digital channels of interaction between government and society: new communication practices and selection of technologies. Gosudarstvennoe upravlenie. Elektronnyi vestnik = E-journal. Public Administration. No. 87. P. 61-71. (In Russ.).
- Ganchar N.A. (2020) Neutralization of threats to the economic security of border municipalities in the concept of the socio-economic system of smart sustainable development. Zdorov’e – osnova chelovecheskogo potentsiala: problemy i puti ikh resheniya = Health is the basis of human potential: problems and ways to solve them. No. 3. P. 1370- 1373. (In Russ.).
- Kamalova G.R. (2020) Incident management as a new strategy for communication between authorities and society: an analysis of practices. Ekonomika i upravlenie: nauchno-prakticheskii zhurnal = Economics and Management: Research and Practice Journal. No. 4(154). P. 30-33. (In Russ.).
- Kireeva T.V. (2020) Internet communications between authorities and users of social networks: state and development prospects. Upravlenie gorodom: teoriya i praktika = City management: theory and practice. No. 2(36). P. 10-14. (In Russ.).
- Kovshov M.A. (2021) Analysis of the current state of network communication between government and society in the Internet space. Obshchestvo: politika, ekonomika, parvo = Society: politics, economics, law. No. 3 (92). P. 30-36. (In Russ.).
- Mazein A.V. (2021) Identification in Internet resources of messages and publications of citizens requiring response as a new form of management activity. Administrativnoe i munitsipal’noe parvo = Administrative and municipal law. No. 1. P. 1–14. (In Russ.).
- Murzagulov R. (2018) Digital society of the middle of the XXI century. as a new stage of civilizational development. Socio-philosophical analysis. Litres. (In Russ.).
- Osipova O.S., Bagdasarova R.A., Lukushin V.A. (2021) Modern media as a tool for improving the dialogue between government and society. Gumanitarnye nauki. Vestnik Finansovogo universiteta = Humanitarian sciences. Bulletin of the Financial University. No. 1. P. 20-28. (In Russ.).
- Raskhodchikov A.N. (2017) Information and communication interaction between government and society: in search of effective technologies. Monitoring = Monitoring. No. 2 (138). P. 263-273. (In Russ.).
- Sandzhiev Yu. B. (2020) Participation of authorities in the regulation of ethno-cultural processes in urban communities. Vestnik Kalmytskogo instituta sotsial’no-ekonomicheskikh i pravovykh issledovanii = Bulletin of the Kalmyk Institute of Socio-Economic and Legal Research. No. 2 (41). P. 42-45. (In Russ.).
- Sivyakova M.V., Zemlyanikina A.D. (2021) Tools for managing regional development, taking into account the national development goals of the Russian Federation. Vestnik ekspertnogo soveta = Bulletin of the expert council. No. 1 (24). P. 87-91. (In Russ.).