Volume 7 (2022), No. 1, pp. 76–82
[ PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 253 KB, downloads: 91)
This article discusses the conditions for preparing future teachers to work in the inclusive education system. This study is aimed at studying the influence of a set of pedagogical conditions, such as: the possession of an information (knowledge) system by future teachers to work in the inclusive education system; the formation of psychological (personal) readiness of future teachers to work in the inclusive education system; the inclusion of future teachers in professional (activity) activities in order to gain experience to work in the system of inclusive education. Conducting a pedagogical experiment within the framework of this problem was accompanied by the development of methodological, theoretical and methodological support, the implementation of diagnostic studies. The experiment provided for testing the influence of each selected pedagogical condition on the level of readiness of future teachers to work in the inclusive education system. As a result, this experiment led to an increase in the indicators of training future teachers to work in the inclusive education system.
inclusive education, pedagogical conditions, future teachers, bachelor’s degree, experiment
Anastasiya Yu. Tsirelnikova, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Pedagogy of Vocational Education of the Amur Humanitarian Pedagogical State University, Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Russia;
Oleg A. Bulavenko, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Pedagogy of Vocational Education, Amur Humanitarian Pedagogical State University, Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Russia.
Tsirelnikova A.Yu., Bulavenko O.A. Inclusive education as a factor of formation of readiness of future teachers // Social competence. 2022. Vol. 7. No. 1. pp. 76-82.
- Alasheev, S.Y. Methodological recommendations on the organization of integrated education of children with disabilities [Text] // S.Y. Alasheev, S.A. Efimova, T.G. Kuteynitsyna.- Samara: PROFI, 2003.-76 p.
- Alyokhina, S.V. Training of pedagogical personnel for inclusive education [Text] / S.V. Alyokhina. // Pedagogical Journal of Bashkortostan.-2013.-№1(44).- Pp.26-32
- Gerasimenko, Yu.A. Professional and personal readiness of a teacher to work in inclusive education [Text] / Yu.A. Gerasimenko // Pedagogical education in Russia. — 2015. — No. 6 – pp. 145-150.
- Emelyanova, T.V. Fundamentals of inclusive education [Text]: practicum / T.V. Emelyanova, Yu.M. Alexandrov. – Togliatti: Publishing House of TSU, 2014.- 68 p.
- Kozhekina, T.V. Training of pedagogical personnel for inclusive practice [Text] / T.V. Kozhekina // Scientific research in education: pedagogy, psychology, economics. — 2013. — No.: 6. – pp. 52-56.
- Malofeev, N.N. Special education in Russia and abroad. M., 1996.
- Organization of work with students with disabilities in the context of the introduction of inclusive education [Text]: methodological materials / under the scientific editorship of N.A. Palieva. Stavropol: GBOU DPO SKIRO PC and PRO, 2012. 152 p.
- Pedagogy of professional education / edited by V.A. Slastenin. — 4th ed. – Moscow : Akademiya, 2008. — 368 p. – ISBN 978-5-7695-5254-0.
- Psychological and pedagogical diagnostics of the development of persons with disabilities [Text]: textbook/Ed. I.Y.Levchenko; S.D. Zabramnaya. 7th ed., ster. M.: Academy, 2013. 335 p.
- Development of inclusive education in Moscow (collective monograph) / Ed. Nazarova N.M., Yakovleva I.M. – M.: LOGOMAG, 2014.
- Samartseva, E. G. Formation of professional readiness of future teachers for inclusive education [Text]: abstract. dis. … Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences: 13.00.08 / E.G. Samartseva. Eagle, 2012. 25c.
- Sergeeva, N.N. An integrated approach to the problem of the formation of professional tolerance of future teachers to children with disabilities / N.N.Sergeeva, A.V. Demchuk // Special education.-2011.-No. 3,- pp.111-118.