Volume 7 (2022), No. 1, pp. 68–75
[ PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 262 KB, downloads: 137)
The article reveals the main results of the gender analysis of the institute of school education; the role and possibilities of the school subject «General Education» in the formation of gender perceptions of students are presented; the problem of gender analysis of school textbooks on social studies is posed.
gender, gender approach in education, hidden curriculum, social studies, school textbook
Natalia A. Skomorokhova, Far Eastern Federal University, School of Pedagogy, Vladivostok, Russia;
Natalya L. Korshunova, candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor Far Eastern Federal University, School of Pedagogy, Vladivostok, Russia.
Skomorokhova N.A., Korshunova N.L. School textbooks on social studies (gender aspect) // Social competence. 2022. Vol. 7. No. 1. pp. 68-75.
- Agafonova T.E. Gender analysis of the UMK in Social Studies edited by L.N. Bogolyubov / T.E. Agafonova // The world of pedagogy and psychology. – 2019. – №4 (33). – P.6-20.
- Agafonova T.E. The formation of gender representations within the subject of general knowledge / T.E. Agafonova // Science and education: problems and prospects [Electronic resource]: Materials of the XXIII International Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Scientists, Students and students (Biysk, April 30, 2021) / Ed. by M.S. Vlasov. – Biysk: V.M. Shukshin AGSPU, 2021. – 351 p. — pp.8-15.
- Argunova V. N. Gender problems in school history textbooks / V. N. Argunova // Gender relations in Russia: history, current state, prospects: materials of the international scientific conference. – Ivanovo: Juno, 1999. – pp. 56-69.
- Barchunova T. V. Sexism in the primer / T. V. Barchunova // ECO. – Novosibirsk. – 1995. – No. 3. – pp. 26-33.
- Geddis, E.V. Modern school textbook as a means of constructing the learning process journal / E.V. Geddis // Izvestiya Rossiyskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. a. Herzen. – 2019. – No.193. – pp. 84-91.
- Zuev, D.D. School textbook / D.D. Zuev. – Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 2015. – 317 p.
- Kletsina I. S. Gender socialization: A textbook / I.S. Kletsina. – St. Petersburg: Publishing House of A.I. Herzen State Pedagogical University, 1998. – 92 p.
- Kotlova T.B. Gender stereotypes in primary school textbooks / T.B. Kotlova, A.V. Smirnova // Women in Russian society. – 2001. – No.3-4. – pp.53-61.
- Mitrofanova A.A. Gender approach in pedagogy / A.A. Mitrofanova // Introduction to Gender Studies: Textbook for University Students / Edited by I.V. Kostikova. – Moscow: Aspect Press, 2005. – 252 p. – p.182-195.
- Osetrova N.V. Teachers on women’s rights and gender equality / N.V. Osmetrova // Sociological research. – 2002. – No.12. – pp.50-59.
- Popova L.V. Gender aspects of personal selfrealization. Textbook for the special seminar / L.V. Popova; Moscow Pedagogical State University. – Moscow: Prometheus Publishing House, 1996. – 42 p.
- Popova L.V. How a school can contribute to the realization of the abilities of gifted girls / L.V. Popova, N.A. Oreshkina // Pedagogical review. – 1995. – No.3. – pp.41-46.
- Smirnova A.V. Gender socialization in secondary school: abstract. dis. … cand. Social Sciences: 22.00.04 / Anna Vladimirovna Smirnova, Nizhny Novgorod State University named after N.I. Lobachevsky. – Nizhny Novgorod, 2005. – 25 p.
- Smirnova A.V. Learning to live in society. Gender analysis of school textbooks / A.V. Smirnova. – Moscow, 2005. – 26 p.
- Chernobai E.V. Do we need changes in school textbooks on social studies: according to the results of the All-Russian survey of teachers / E.V. Chernobai, D.V. Tuchkova // Education issues. – 2019. – No.3. – pp.238-256.
- Shayakhmetova V.R. Textbook on social studies in the light of new requirements for the organization of the educational process in high school / V. R. Shayakhmetova // Perm Pedagogical Journal. – 2015. — No.7. – pp.53-59.
- Shtyleva L.V. Methodological aspects of gender expertise of educational programs and manuals / L.V. Shtyleva // Gender approach in preschool pedagogy: practice. – Murmansk: Milori LLC, 2001. – Part II. – 92 p. – p.70-73.
- Yarskaya-Smirnova E. Gender inequality in education: the concept of a hidden curriculum / E. YarskayaSmirnova // Gender studies. – 2000. – No. 5. – pp. 295-301.
- Yarskaya-Smirnova E.R. Clothes for Adam and Eve: Essays on gender studies / E.R. Yarskaya-Smirnova / RAS INION, Saratov. State Technical unt. Center for Social Policy and Gender Studies. – Moscow: Sarat. GTU. Center for Social Policy and Gender. research, 2001. – 252 p. – pp. 93-111.