Volume 7 (2022), No. 1, pp. 26–34
[ PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 298 KB, downloads: 116)
The article substantiates the need to study the nature of the educational environment of a higher educational institution in modern conditions on the example of the Far Eastern Federal University. The author highlights the distinctive features of the process of designing the educational environment of the university from the traditional pedagogical design practiced in schools and colleges. This problem is very relevant today due to the changing conditions in society, increased social and professional mobility, which imposes special requirements on the personality of the student. It is expected that a graduate of a master’s degree should be a high-level specialist, versed in various fields, constantly improving his knowledge, skills, professional skills and competencies; he must also master the methods of self-education, be able to master large amounts of information and organize his activities. The role of the university is enormous, since it is in this environment that the education of a modern specialist takes place, who knows how to navigate in the transition from the VUCA world model (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) to the new reality of the BANI world (Brittle, Anxious, Nonlinear and Incomprehensible). Under such conditions, the purpose of designing the educational environment can be the formation of professional subjectivity of undergraduates based on value orientations and the development of cognitive, creative, communicative, reflective and other abilities, which will lead to self-development of specialist competencies. It is important to note that in this case education becomes a continuous and conscious process of professional development.
the educational environment of the university, the design of the educational environment, competence, competence approach, subjectivity, professional subjectivity of the undergraduate
Natalia V. Belan, post-graduate student of the direction «Education and Pedagogical Sciences», Far-Eastern Federal University, Vladivostok, Russia;
Natalia A. Kalugina, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences. Associate Professor of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Far Eastern Federal University, Vladivostok, Russia.
Belan N.V., Kalugina N.A. The educational environment of the university as a condition for the development of professional subjectivity of undergraduates // Social competence. 2022. Vol. 7. No. 1. pp. 26-34.
- Asmolov A. G. Psychology of personality: cultural and historical understanding of human development / A. G.Asmolov. 3rd ed., rev. and additional — M.: Meaning; Publishing Center «Academy», 2007. — 528 p.
- Berezhnova L. N.Polyethnic educational environment. Monograph. Ros. state ped. un-t im. A. I. Herzen. — St.Petersburg: Publishing House of the Russian State Pedagogical University, 2003. — 201 p.
- Belan N. V. Design thinking as a method of designing a student-oriented educational environment of a university // Modern problems of vocational education: experience and solutions. — 2020. S. 75–79.
- Vasilyeva E. Yu. The educational environment of the university as an object of management and evaluation // University management: practice and analysis. — 2011. No. 4. pp. 76–82.
- Zhuravleva S. V. Historical review of the formation of the concept of «educational environment» in pedagogical science // Scientific Review. Pedagogical Sciences. — 2016. No. 3. P. 48–56.
- Zair-Bek E. S. Theoretical foundations of teaching pedagogical design. Monograph. Ros. state ped. un-t im. A. I. Herzen. — St. Petersburg: Publishing House of the Russian State Pedagogical University, 1995. — 410 p.
- Kulyutkin Yu. Educational environment and personal development [Electronic resource]. — Site of the society «Knowledge» // New knowledge. Journal of Adult Education. — 2001. No.1. — Access mode: URL: http://www.znanie.org (date of access: 05/20/2021).
- MakarenkoA.S.Pedagogical essays in 8 volumes. — M .: Pedagogy, 1983–1986.
- Rousseau J.-J. Emil, or about education. — St.Petersburg, 1912. — 191 p.
- Serikov V. V. Education and personality. Theory and practice of designing pedagogical systems / V. V. Serikov. — M.: Logos, 1999. — 272 p.
- Slastenin V. A. Pedagogy: Innovative activity / V. A. Slastenin — M .: IChP «Publishing House Master», 1997. — 224 p.
- Slobodchikov V. I., Isaev E. I. Psychology of human education: the formation of subjectivity in educational processes: Uch. allowance. M.: Publishing House of PSTGU, 2013. 431 p.
- Slobodchikov V. I. Innovations in education: grounds and meaning // Research activity of schoolchildren. — 2005. No. 6. S. 11–18.
- Chernik B. P. Effective participation in educational exhibitions / Scientific-practical. allowance for the formation of vyst. culture, mastering techniques and skills successfully. participation in the exhibition — Novosibirsk: Publishing House of the SO RAN, 2001. P. 130.
- Yasvin V.A. Educational environment: from modeling to design. — M.: Meaning, 2001. — 365 p.