Volume 7 (2022), No. 1, pp. 5–14
[ JURIDICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 297 KB, downloads: 111)
The article examines the system of legal regulation of subsoil use in the Russian Federation, presents the stages of formation and development of legislation in the field of exploration, development and production of hydrocarbon resources. The main legal acts, key provisions on the topic under consideration are analyzed, the features of the licensing system for granting rights to geological exploration, exploration and production of hydrocarbons are described in detail. The positions of leading experts on the legal mechanism of regulation of subsoil use in the territory of the Russian Federation are outlined. The article describes the main gaps in the legislation, the general findings of the article are presented in the conclusion.
subsurface use, subsoil, hydrocarbons, exploration and development, licensing system, right to use a site, a site of federal significance, monitoring system.
Ksenia A. Voronina, Master student of Moscow State Institute of International Relations, Moscow, Russia.
Voronina K.A. Formation and development of Russian legislation in the field of exploration and development of oil and gas fields // Social competence. 2022. Vol. 7. No. 1. pp. 5-14.
- Vorobyev A.E. The history of oil and gas business in Russia and abroad. M. 2013. p. 54.
- Saudakhanov M.V. History of development and formation of the oil and gas complex in the Russian state // Bulletin of the Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia No. 6. 2007. p. 132.
- Vorobyev A.E. History of oil and gas business in Russia and abroad. M. 2013. p. 62.
- The Law of the Russian Federation of 21.02.1992 No. 2395-1 «On Subsoil» (ed. of 27.12.2019) // Rossiyskaya Gazeta No. 52. 15.03.1995.
- Constitution of the Russian Federation // Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation No. 31. 04.08.2014.
- Kalinov V.V. Vertically integrated oil and gas companies of Russia — history and traditions. Textbook. M. 2015. p. 23.
- International legal foundations of subsoil use: textbook // ed. Vylegzhanin A.N.; [Author of the preface. Torkunov A.V.]. M.: NORM, 2007. p. 44.
- Lamert D.A. Features of the procedure for granting the right to use a land plot above the subsoil for the purpose of geological exploration and mining // Interexpo Geo-Siberia. 2015. p. 36.
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 16.07.2009 No. 582 (ed. of 21.12.2018) // Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation No. 30. 27.07.2009.
- Lyapina O.A. Withdrawal of land plots for the purposes of subsoil use: legal regulation and practice of application // Bulletin of the Volga Institute of Management. Volume 6. No. 17. 2017. p. 68.
- Telkhigova M.Sh. Legal regulation of land withdrawal for the needs of subsoil use // Problems of Economics and legal practice. No. 5. 2014. p. 178.
- Land Code of the Russian Federation No. 136-FZ dated 25.10.2001 (ed. dated 27.12.2019) // Rossiyskaya Gazeta No. 211-212. 30.10.2001.
- The Civil Code of the Russian Federation (Part Two) of 26.01.1996 No. 14-FZ (ed. of 18.03.2019, with amendments. from 03.07.2019) // Rossiyskaya Gazeta № 23. 06.02.1996, № 24. 07.02.1996, № 25. 08.02.1996, № 27. 10.02.1996.
- Ruling of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation dated 04.06.2018 No. 304-ES18-5931 in case No. A45-26060/2016 // SPS «Consultant plus».
- Sharf I.V. Financial and organizational aspects of reproduction of the hydrocarbon resource base in the regional context // The economy of the region. 2017. Vol. 13. No. 2. p. 634.
- Yakimov A.S., Tavrizov V.E. Licensing of subsurface UVS in Russia – the current system, its problems and shortcomings // Geo resources. 2016. Vol. 18. No. 1. P. 60.
- Zolotenkov Ya.V., Boyarko G.Yu. Legal and economic problems of geological exploration and ways to solve them // Mining Journal. 2015. No. 2. p. 5.