Vol. 6, No. 4, 2021, pp. 417–424
[ PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 311 KB, downloads: 89)
The modern system of education is undergoing radical changes. The article presents a comparative analysis of methods of teaching mathematics to University students in traditional face-to-face and distance learning. To compare these methods the main elements that make up the teaching methodology were identified. They are: teaching methods, levels of assimilation of the content of education, the type of learning situation, and the types of feedback. In the course of the research it was found out that the traditional teaching method has deteriorated its didactic properties after having been transferred to a distance form of learning. Therefore, to improve the effectiveness of training it is necessary to transfer the methodology to new principles of cyberpedagogy and create a closed educational process with a directed information flow.
traditional learning, distance learning, teaching methods, levels of learning, type of learning situation, feedback
Kvashko Lyudmila Pavlovna, PhD in Pedagogic sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Higher Mathematics, at Primorsky Institute of Railway Transport, a branch of the Far Eastern State University of Communications in Ussuriysk
Aleksandrova Larisa Gennadyevna, PhD in Philology, Associate Professor of the Department of Education in the Field of Roman-German Languages, at the branch of the Far Eastern Federal University in Ussuriysk (School of Education).
Kvashko L.P., Alexandrova L.G. Comparative analysis of face-to-face and distance learning at the university dignity and business reputation of Citizens in Russia // Social Competence. 2021. Vol. 6. No. 4. pp. 417 — 424
- Bespal`ko V.P. Kiberpedagogika. Pedagogicheskie osnovy upravlyaemogo komp`yuterom obucheniya (E-learning) [Cyberpedagogy. Pedagogical Basics of Computer Assisted Education (E-Learning)]. Moscow: T8RUGRAM / Narodnoe obrazovanie. 2018. 240 s.
- Bespal`ko V.P. Kiberpedagogika – vyzov XXI veka // Narodnoe obrazovanie. 2016. №7-8. S. 109-18.
- Bespal`ko V.P. Slagaemye pedagogicheskoj tekhnologii. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1989. S. 192.
- Davydov V.V. Problemy razvivayushchego obucheniya: Opyt teoreticheskogo i eksperimental`nogo psihologicheskogo issledovaniya. M.: Pedagogika, 1986. 240 s.
- Kvashko L. P., Aleksandrova L. G. Issledovanie ponimaniya uchebnogo materiala pri obuchenii matematike // Sovremennaya nauka: aktual`nye problemy teorii i praktiki. Seriya: GUMANITARNY`E NAUKI. 2020. №06/2. S. 62-67. DOI:10.37882/2223-2982.2020.06-2.14.
- Kvashko L.P. Nekotorye puti rosta professional`nogo masterstva uchitelya //Attestaciya pedagogicheskix i rukovodyashhix rabotnikov narodnogo obrazovaniya Primorskogo kraya: Sbornik. Vyp.12. Vladivostok: «Dal`press», 2000. S.18-27.
- Colin Latchem 2018 21st century learning, technology and the professional development of teachers // Obrazovanie i samorazvitie/ Education and Self Development. Tom 13, № 1, 2018. S. 10-18. DOI:10.26907/esd13.1.02
- Skorobach I.R. Distancionnoe obuchenie: sovremennye realii // Sovremennaya nauka: aktual`nye problemy teorii i praktiki. Seriya: GUMANITARNY`E NAUKI. 2020. № 05/2. S. 71-73. DOI:10.37882/2223-2982.2020.05-2.19
- El`konin D.B. Psihicheskoe razvitie v detskih vozrastah: Izbrannye psihologicheskie trudy. M.: Moskovskij psihologo-social`nyj institut, Voronezh: NPO «MODE`K», 2001. 416 s.