Volume 6, Number 1, 2021, P. 25–33
[ PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 526 KB, downloads: 192)
The article discusses the issues of organizing the educational process on the examples of the humanitarian cycle disciplines in the conditions of remote interaction of pre-submissors and students. Information and communication technologies provide a wide variety of free platforms, services, resources that can be used by teachers both to represent educational material at lecture classes and to create exercises that enshrine passed maraia, and for testing and controlling knowledge. The introduction of new forms of filing and consolidation of educational information corresponds to the specifics of young people who are now trained in schools and universities. This is the first generation that has grown into digital EPO-Hu. Many of the principles of a personal-oriented paradigm of learning remain relevant for him, but one of it from the features that aggravated in the conditions of self-winning is the few of the verbal contacts. Therefore, special attention in the article is paid to the possibilities of a distance format in organizing group, teamwork and the use of discussion forms. With such an organization of the educational process, the management functions of the teacher are published to the fore, which are modifier differently depending on the level of independence, self-organization of students.
generation Z, informatization of education, educational process management, discussion forms
Alla B. Denisova, Cand. Sci. (Philosophy), Associate Professor of Philosophy and History Department, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education «National Research University «MPEI», Moscow, Russia
Denisova A.B. (2021) Correspondence of teaching methods to the modern «digital» generation // Sotsial’naya kompetentnost’ = Social Competence Social. Vol. 6. No. 1. P. 25–33. (In Russ.)
- Adzhemov A.S., Denisova A.B., Chaikina E.V. (2020) Self-assessment tests as part of blended learning. Ekonomicheskie i sotsial’no-gumanitarnye issledovaniya = Economic and Social Research. No. 1 (25) P. 116–121. (In Russ.)
- Alekseev N.A. (1996) Personally-oriented learning: theory and practice: monograph. Tyumen: Tyumen State University. 216 p. (In Russ.)
- Achkasova N.N. (2020) On the importance of the management of the educational process in the English language classes at the university. Sovremennaya nauka: aktual’nye problemy teorii i praktiki. Seriya: Gumanitarnye nauki = Modern Science: actual problems of theory and practice. Series of «Humanities». No. 1/2. P. 20–23. (In Russ.)
- Bondarevskaya E.V. (1999) Personality-centered education concepts and holistic pedagogical theory. Shkola Dukhovnosti = School of Spirituality. No. 5. P. 41–66. (In Russ.)
- Denisova A.B. (2020) Information security, information culture and information educational space. Vserossiiskaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya «Vozmozhnosti i ugrozy tsifrovogo obshchestva» (Yaroslavl’, 22 aprelya 2020 g.) = All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference «Opportunities and Threats of the Digital Society» (Yaroslavl, April 22, 2020). Yaroslavl’: Tsifrovaya tipografiya. P. 68–72. (In Russ.)
- Ermak N.A. (2011) A book about education … and more. Vestnik Yuzhno-Rossiiskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta (NPI) = Bulletin of the South-Russian State Technical University (NPI). No. 1. P. 230–234. (In Russ.)
- Klarin M.V. (2015) Discussion in teaching: live and virtual. Shkol’nye tekhnologii = School technologies. No.1. P. 59–77. (In Russ.)
- Koats Dzh. (2011) Generations and learning styles. Moscow: MAPDO; Novocherkassk: NOK.121 p. (In Russ.)
- Kolesnikova I.L., Dolgina O.A. (2008) English-Russian terminological reference book on methods of teaching foreign languages. Moscow: Drofa. 431 p. (In Russ.)
- Polyanskaya N.M. (2015) Role of teachers in improving the quality of educational process in higher education. Mir nauki = World of science. No. 3. 40 c. (In Russ.)
- Puzikova V.A. (2020) How do you teach Gen Z? Infourok = Info lesson. Available from: https://infourok.ru/user/ignasheva-viktoriyaandreevna/blog/chast-iii-kak-uchit-pokolenie-z-52776.html (accessed: 19.03.2020).
- Yakimanskaya I.S. (2000) Person-centered learning in a modern school. Moscow: Sentyabr’. 112 p. (In Russ.)
- Buzzetto-More N.A. (2011) Principles of Effective Online Teaching. Jossey-Bass.
- Goodyear P., Salmon G., Spector J., Steeples C., & Tickner S. (2001) Competences for online teaching: A special report. Educational Technology Research and Development. Vol. 49 (1). P. 65–72.
- MacKnight C.B. (2000) Teaching Critical Thinking Through Online Discussions. Educause Quarterly. No. 4. P. 38–41.