Volume 5, Number 2, 2020, P. 244–254
[ PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 220 KB, downloads: 227)
The article analyzes the changes in the value orientations of young people in the post-industrial digital economy and shows the importance of a student’s self-development for their professional becoming. The research is aimed at identifying the main characteristics of the components of a student’s creative self-development support system in the digital environment in order to improve the quality of training of technical specialists. The development of conceptual approaches to the problem was carried out on the basis of axiological, humanistic, contextual, personal-activity methodological approaches. The efficiency of a creative personality’s development in the university during self-guided work is determined by the readiness of academic staff to support individual trajectories of students and to ensure its creative nature, the development and implementation of instrumental and pedagogical tools that encourage manifestation of higher levels of intellectual activity, and the use of adaptive control system of creative self-development in individual disciplines on the basis of the analysis of students’ digital footprint. The problem point of learning in the digital environment is the lack of emotional impact on students, which determines the importance of training teachers to work in new conditions and the development of their creative and pedagogical competence. The key characteristics of the teacher’s readiness to support students’ creative self-development in the context of digitalization of economy are: a high level of spiritual and moral culture; the formation of their creative competencies; readiness to overcome psychological inertia and focus on the introduction of pedagogical innovations in the process of professional training; ability to use digital technologies both in the field of scientific interests and in educational activities. The most effective instrumental and pedagogical tools are creative tasks that reflect the subject and social contexts of professional activity and the Olympiad movement in a remote format, organized on the basis of the principles of impulse pedagogy and involving alternating stages of intensive mental work, group reflection and relaxation within virtual teams. The use of adaptive self-development management systems in fundamental disciplines provides maximum disclosure of students’ potential and building universal competencies in an individual mode.
innovative readiness, axiology, creativity, self-development, creative and pedagogical competence, digital educational technologies, pedagogical skills
Andrei I. Popov, Cand. Sci. (Pedagogics), associate Professor, associate Professor, Tambov State Technical University, Tambov, Russia
Nataliya V. Molotkova, Dr. Sci. (Pedagogics), Professor, first Vice-rector, Tambov State Technical University, Tambov, Russia
Popov A.I., Molotkova N.V. (2020) Pedagogical support of a student’s creative self-development in the digital environment. Sotsial’naya kompetentnost’ = Social Competence. Vol. 5. No. 2. P. 244–254. (In Russ.)
- Andreev V.I. (2004) Competition: a study course for creative self-development. Kazan: center for innovative technologies. 468 p. (In Russ.)
- Bubyakina V.I., Stepanova L.V. ( 2019) Personal development in the process of creative activity. Sovremennoe obrazovanie: traditsii i innovatsii = Modern education: traditions and innovations. No. 2. P. 107–110. (In Russ.)
- Vishnyakova N.F. (1996) The psychological basis for development of creativity in professional acmeology. Moscow: Institut Psikhologii Rossiiskoi Akademii Nauk . 40 p. (In Russ.)
- Kazanskii O.A. (1996) Pedagogy like love. Moscow: Russian pedagogical Agency. 133 p. (In Russ.)
- Kir’yakova A.V., Mosienko L.V., Ol’khovaya T.A. (2010) Universities in the modern world: axiological resource of development. Orenburg: Orenburg State University. 374 p.
- Lobashev V.D., Talykh A.A., Zimenkova F.N. (2018) The development of the creative potential of a person in vocational training. Pedagogika i psikhologiya obrazovaniya = Pedagogy and psychology of education. No. 3. P. 95–104. (In Russ.)
- Molotkova N.V., Popov A.I. (2019) The methodology of the professional becoming of a teacher-researcher at a technical university. Tambov: Tambov State Technical University. 96 p.
- Molotkova N.V., Popov A.I. (2020) The methodology of certification of scientific and pedagogical personnel of educational institutions. Voprosy sovremennoi nauki i praktiki. Universitet im. V.I. Vernadskogo = Questions of modern science and practice. V. I. Vernadsky University. No. 1(75). P. 157–170. (In Russ.)
- Nazarova S.I. (2018) The priority of the creative development of personality in modern pedagogical practice. Sovremennoe pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie = Modern pedagogical education. No. 4. P. 145–148.
- Naumkin N.I. (2008) The methodological system for the formation of technical engineering students’ abilities for innovative engineering activities. Saransk: Ogarev Mordovia State University. 172 p.
- Popov A.I. (2013) The mechanism of motivation of a technical university educator to pedagogical creativity. Alma-mater: Vestnik vysshei shkoly = Alma mater: Bulletin of higher school. No. 4. P. 56–59. (In Russ.)
- Popov A.I., Puchkov N.P. (2010) Methodological foundations and practical aspects of the organization of the Olympiad movement in educational disciplines at the university. Tambov: Tambov State Technical University. 212 p.
- Rudskoi A.I., Borovkov A.I., Romanov P.I., Kiseleva K.N. (2017) Engineering education: world experience in training the intellectual elite. Saint Petersburg: Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University. 216 p. (In Russ.)
- Stepanov V.I. (2018) Development of creative potential of student’s personality in the learning process. Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta = Bulletin of the Tomsk state pedagogical University. No. 5(194). P. 166–174. (In Russ.)
- Stepanov V.I. (2018) The role of the teacher in development of creative potential of student’s personality in the learning process. Nauchno-pedagogicheskoe obozrenie = Scientific and pedagogical review. No. 3(21). P. 161–172. (In Russ.)
- Chzhu F. (2019) Formation of students’ creative abilities in the aspect of the comprehensive development of personality. Informatsiya i obrazovanie: granitsy kommunikatsii = Information and education: communication boundaries. No. 11(19). P. 50–52. (In Russ.)