Volume 4, Number 3, 2019, P. 299–304
[ SOCIOLOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 193 KB, downloads: 365)
The article discusses the quality of life of the indigenous peoples of the North of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra (Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug – Ugra). The relevance of the topic is related to the level of employment and an aging population, changing family relationships and social exclusion. Taken together, all this highlighted the problems of quality of life. The main objective was to study and generalize the attitude of representatives of the indigenous peoples of the North to measures of state support for low-income citizens. The material of the study was the data of the sociological survey “The level of satisfaction with the provision of additional guarantees and measures of state support to low-income indigenous citizens of the North of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug – Ugra” (2018), achieved through the questionnaire method. Processing of its results was carried out in the program for processing sociological information “Votex”. For instance, the results of sociological studies conducted for the first time on this topic on the territory of the municipalities of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra in 2018 are summarized and analyzed. The studies were conducted using the questionnaire method. The questionnaire contained 19 questions with answer options. The respondents could simply select only those responses that they considered acceptable. According to the research results, the majority of respondents (61,2 %) noted that they are satisfied with the list and the amount of state support to low-income indigenous people. And 32, 9 % of respondents said that they are not satisfied.
respondents, indigenous peoples of the North, low-income, state support
Said Kh. Khaknazarov, Cand. Sci. (Geology and Mineralogy), Head of Socio-Economic Development and Monitoring Department, Ob-Ugric institute of applied research and development, Khanty-Mansiysk, Russia
Khaknazarov S. Kh. (2019) State support as a form of quality of life improvement of representatives of indigenous peoples of the North of Ugra: sociological aspect. Social Competence. Vol. 4. No. 3. P. 299–304. (In Russ.)
- Alieva Z.H. Improving the quality of life in the member states of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation. Available at: http://www.pabsec.org/depo/documents/reports-andrecommendations/ru-rep-z6o8rvwuot.pdf (accessed: 12 March 2019). (In Russ.)
- Aronov D.M., Zaytsev V. P. (2002) Technique of assessment of quality of life of patients with cardiovascular diseases. Cardiology. No. 5. P. 92–95. (In Russ.)
- Bobkov V.N., Maslovsky-Mstislavsky P.S. (1998) Quality of life: concept and measurement. Moscow: All-Russian center for the standard of living. (In Russ.)
- Gavrilova T.V. (2004) Principles and methods of a research of quality of life of the population. Technologies of quality of life. No. 2. P. 1–11. (In Russ.)
- Zhokhov A.N. (2006) The regional aspect of managing the quality of life of the population: extended abstract of cand. dissertation (Ecomomics): Velikij Novgorod. 27 p. (In Russ.)
- Kislicyna O.A. (2016) Izmerenie kachestva zhizni / blagopoluchiya: mezhdunarodnyj opyt [Measuring quality of life / welfare: international experience]. Moscow: Institut ehkonomiki RAN. 62 p. (In Russ.)
- Markovic D.Zh. (1998) Global problems and quality of life. Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya. No. 4. P. 129–132. (In Russ.)
- Mstislavsky P.S. (2002) Issues of theory and methodology of the analysis of quality of life. Standard of living of the population of regions of Russia. No. 2. P. 517. (In Russ.)
- Novikova N.I., Stepanov V.V. (2010) Indicators of the quality of life of indigenous peoples of the Sakhalin Oblast of the North: research on applied and urgent ethnology. Moscow: IEHA RAN. Vyp. 217. 46 p. (In Russ.)
- On the quality of life of the population of the KhantyMansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra: resolution of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra (adopted by the Duma of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra on February 10, 2006). Available at: https://deppolitiki.admhmao.ru/dokumenty/hmao/223969/ (accessed: 14 March 2019). (In Russ.)
- Socio-economic development of the indigenous peoples of the North of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug — Ugra for 2018–2025 and for the period until 2030: Decree of the Government of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug — Ugra (October 3, 2013 N 398-p) on the government program of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug — Ugra. Available at: https://depobrmolod.admhmao.ru/obrazovanie-v-yugre/korennyemalochislennye-narody-severa/gosudarstvennayapodderzhka-studentov-iz-chislakmns/1710697/postanovlenie-khmama-ot-03-10-2013-398-po-gosudarstvennoy-program-khanty-mansiy (accessed: 06 March 2019). (In Russ.)
- Belyaeva L.A. Quality of life in the subjective estimates of the population: Russia in the European context // RUDN Journal of Sociology, 2018, 18 (4), P. 680–694.
- Easterlin R.A. Building a Better Theory of Well-Being. March 2003. IZA Discussion Paper No. 742. 60 р.
- Eger R.J., Maridal J.H. A statistical meta–analysis of the wellbeing literature // International Journal of Wellbeing. 2003. 5(2). P. 45–74.
- Haas B.K. Clarification and Integration of Similar Quality of Life Concepts, IMAGE // Journal of Nursing Scholarship. 1999. Vol. 31. No. 3. P. 215–220.