Volume 4, Number 1, 2019, P. 6–11
[ JURIDICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 321 KB, downloads: 352)
The article discusses the topical issue of social aspects of national security of the Russian Federation. Currently, the more structural and broad concept of “national security” is used, which implies the protection of not only the interests of the state, but also the population living in it. From this point of view, the range of possible and emerging threats is expanding significantly. These threats come not only from the outside, but also from the inside, which is a particular danger. Therefore, in recent years, in the Russian Federation more thought is given to the ways and means of protection of the national security of Russia. The social aspect in this context is one of the priorities, as significant threats are related to demographic factors, living standards, ongoing reforms, which, unfortunately, cause negative consequences as well as social and spiritual alienation of the population. The article draws attention to these factors and, as a possible recommendation, to enforcement of rights for security of a particular person, which is practically not mentioned anywhere. This will contribute to the fact that there will be positive results in ensuring national security in general.
national security, demographic situation, social aspect of national security, threats, the right of the individual to security
Oxana A. Kolotkina, Cand. Sci. (Juridical Sciences), Associate Professor of Competition Law and Antimonopoly Regulation Department of Ural State University of Economics, Yekaterinburg, Russia
Kolotkina О.А. The social aspect of national security of Russia. Sotsial’naya kompetentnost’ = Social Competence. 2019, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 6–11. (In Russ.).
- Abolmasova A.E. Analysis of actual external threats to national security. Sovremennye nauchnye issledovaniya i innovatsii [Contemporary scientific researches and innovations], 2018, no. 2. Available at: http://web.snauka.ru/issues/2018/02/85709 (accessed: 21 February 2019). (In. Russ.).
- Podberezkin A.I. Draft of long-term strategy of national security of Russia with methodological commentaries. Tsentr voenno-politicheskikh issledovanii [Center for Military-Political Studies]. Moscow: Moscow State Institute of International Relations Universitet Publ., 2016. 89 p. (In. Russ.).
- Putin V.V. The address of President of the Russian Federation on 23 February 1996. Available at: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/bank/36349 (accessed: 24 February 2019). (In. Russ.).
- Putin V.V. On the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation: Decree of President of the Russian Federation of December 31, 2015, no. 683. [Collected Acts of the Russian Federation of January 4, 2016, no. 1 (part II) art. 212]. Available at: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/bank/36349 (accessed: 20 February 2019). (In. Russ.).
- Yagofarova I.D. Limitation of the right to education. Pravo i obrazovanie [Law and Education], 2003, no. 3, pp. 126–131. (In. Russ.).