Volume 3, Number 3, 2018, P. 79–83
[ SOCIOLOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 177 KB, downloads: 444)
The article considers the formation features of the concept «innovative business activity» from the point of view of functional and structural approaches. It describes the shortcomings and advantages of these approaches to explanation of the essence of the given concept. The informed choice of structural approach allowed to examine the concept «innovative business activity» as the style of activity focused on achievement of result on the basis of the creation or implementation of an innovation being a success measure (economic, political or social) for the subject. Such understanding of innovative business activity enables to focus on social and psychological aspects of this phenomenon and to mark out the most significant psychological qualities of the subjects of this process. The article also studies differences of «innovative business» comprehension in domestic and foreign researchers’ works. Basing on the analysis of scientific resources and evidence summary of the experiment carried out in 2015–2018, the author identifies the main qualities of successful innovative businessmen and their special qualities that are important for the organization of innovative business activity in the region. The former includes the pronounced aspiration for financial success introducing new technologies, products, etc. (novations or innovations); motivation for success; readiness for risk; perception of independence as values; legal and economic competence in the sphere of innovative business; developed creative and logical thinking; leadership potential. The latter includes ethno-communicative competence, the developed thinking; ability of multiple planning; communicative abilities; high level of subject control, frustration tolerance.
innovative business activity, region, professionally important qualities
Nina V. Lezhneva, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Head of Pedagogics and Psychology Department, Troitsk brahcn of Chelyabinsk state university, Troitsk, Russia
Lezhneva N.V. Innovative business activity in regions: essence of the concept. Sotsial’naya kompetentnost’ = Social Competence. 2018;3(3): 79–83. (In Russ.).
- Balabanov I.T. Innovatsionnyi menedzhment [Innovation management]. Saint Petersburg: Piter Publ., 2001, 303 p. (In Russian).
- Bunin I.M. Novye rossiiskie predprinimateli i mify postkommunisticheskogo soznaniya [New Russian entrepreneurs and myths of postcommunist awareness]. Available at: http://www.libertarium.ru/l_liblibrus_art3 (accessed August 1, 2018).
- Zhuravlev A.L., Poznyakov V.P. Delovaya aktivnost’ predprinimatelei: metody otsenki i vozdeistviya [Entrepreneurs’ business activity: methods of assessment and impact]. Moscow: Institute of psychology of Russian academy of sciences Publ., 1995, 58 p. (In Russian).
- Zaslavskaya T.I. Biznes-sloi rossiiskogo obshchestva: sushchnost’, struktura, status [The business stratum of Russian society: the essence, structure, status]. available at: http://ecsocman.hse.ru/data/816/929/1216/002Zaslavskaya.pdf (accessed August 1, 2018).
- Makklelland D. Motivatsiya cheloveka [Human Motivation]. Saint Petersburg: Piter Publ., 2007, 672 p. (In Russian).
- Novikov V.V., Marchenko V.V. Istoriya vozniknoveniya i stanovleniya sotsial’noi psikhologii predprinimatel’stva [The history of the emergence and formation of social psychology of entrepreneurship]. Yaroslavl’: International Academy of Psychological Sciences, Yaroslavl State University named after P.G. Demidov Publ., 1995, 175 p. (In Russian).
- Bodrov V.A. Psikhologiya predprinimatel’skoi deyatel’nosti (razvitie rossiiskogo predprinimatel’stva v nachale 1990-kh gg.) [Psychology of entrepreneurship]. Moscow: Institute of psychology of Russian academy of sciences Publ., 1995, 175 p. (In Russian).
- Filinkova E.B. Psikhologiya rossiiskogo predprinimatel’stva [Psychology of Russian entrepreneurship]. Moscow: Rektor Publ., 2007, 288 p. (In Russian).
- Shumpeter I.A. Teoriya ekonomicheskogo razvitiya (issledovanie predprinimatel’skoi pribyli, kapitala, kredita, protsenta i tsikla kon»yunktury) [Theory of economic development (study of business profits, capital, credit, interest and business cycle]. Moscow: Progress Publ., 1982, 455 p. (In Russian).
- Baum J.R. The psychology of entrepreneurship. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum, 2007, 128 р. Brockhaus R.H. The psychology of entrepreneur. Encyclopedia of Entrepreneurship. PrenticeHal, 1982, vol. 42, pp. 39–57.
- Luthans F. Human, social, and now positive psychological capital management. Investing in people for competitive advantage. Organizational Dynamic, 2004, vol. 33, pp. 143–160. Warneryd K.-E. The Psychology of Innovative Entrepreneurship. Handbook of economic psychology. Dodrecht, 1988, pp. 405–447.