Volume 3, Number 1, 2018, P. 51–56
[ JURIDICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 195 KB, downloads: 497)
The article discusses the problems of criminal law protection of property rights and analyzes sanctions for crimes against property. The authors propose to strengthen sanctions for serious and very serious crimes against property; to consider hijacking of means of transport as a form of theft.
crimes against property, sanction, serious and very serious crimes, illegal seizure of a vehicle
Vladimir G. Tatarnikov, Candidate of Juridical Sciences, Associate Professor of Criminal Law Department, East Siberian branch of Russian State University of Justice, Irkutsk, Russia
Yurii P. Nikitin, a Lecturer of Special Training Department, East Siberian Institute of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russian Federation, Irkutsk, Russia
Tatarnikov V.G. , Nikitin Yu. P. Property law. Problems of criminal law protection // Social Competence. 2018, vol. 3, no 1, pp. 51–57. (In Russian).
- Dannye sudebnoi statistiki: “Otchet o srokakh lisheniya svobody i razmerakh shtrafov (prilozhenie k otchetu formy № 10.3)” № 10.3.1. Ofitsial’nyi sait Sudebnogo departamenta pri Verkhovnom Sude Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Data of judicial statistics: «Report on the terms of deprivation of liberty and fines amount (Appendix to Form No. 10.3)» No. 10.3.1. Official site of the Judicial Department under the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation]. Availabe at: http://www.cdep.ru/index.php?id=79&item=3834 (accessed 20 January 2018).
- Constitution of the Russian Federation. Sobranie zakonodatel’stva Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Collected Acts of the Russian Federation], 2014, no. 31, Art. 4398. (In Russian).
- Resolution No. 25 of the Plenum of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of December 9, 2008 «On court proceedings in connection with violations of traffic rules and vehicles operation and their illegal seizure without the purpose of theft». Byulleten’ Verkhovnogo Suda Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Bulletin of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation], 2009, no. 2, p. 5. (In Russian).
- Tatarnikov V.G. Sanction of the criminal law norm as an indicator of the public danger of crimes against the person. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University], 2014, no. 1, pp. 257–258. (In Russian).
- The Criminal Code of the Russian Federation of June 13, 1996 No. 63-FL. Sobranie zakonodatel’stva Rossijskoj Federacii [Collected Acts of the Russian Federation], 1996, no. 25, Art. 2954. (In Russian).
- The Criminal Code of the RSFSR (approved by the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR on October 27, 1960). Vedomosti Verhovnogo Soveta Rossíjskoj Sovétskoj Federatívnoj Socialistícheskoj Respúbliki [Gazette of the Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Federative Socialist Republic], 1960, no. 40, Art. 591. (In Russian).
- Federal Law No. 26-FL of March 7, 2011 «On Amendments to the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation». Sobranie zakonodatel’stva Rossijskoj Federacii [Collected Acts of the Russian Federation], 2011, no. 11, Art. 1495. (In Russian).