Volume 3, Number 1, 2018, P. 39–44
[ JURIDICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 163 KB, downloads: 979)
The article examines the features of the public promise of an award as part of the civil law, defines it according to the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, and describes the composition and essential conditions of legal relations resulting from the public promise of an award. It provides the analysis of the Russian and foreign practices of law enforcement bodies used to promote civic engagement in solving crimes and punishing perpetrators of crimes. The constructive proposals for improving the legislative framework have been formulated to improve the effectiveness of this driving force for law enforcement.
public promise of an award, law enforcement, unilateral transactions, terms of public promise of an award, types of public promises of an award
Valentin V. Andreev, a Master’s Degree student of Political Science, History and Regional Studies Department, Faculty of History, Irkutsk State University, Irkutsk, Russia
Andreev V.V. Public promise of an award: domestic and foreign legal regulation // Social Competence. 2018, vol. 3, no 1, pp. 39–44. (In Russian).
- Blokhina I.V. Grounds for change of circumstances. Problemy v rossiiskom zakonodatel’stve [Russian legislature issues], 2009, no. 1, p. 116–117. (In Russian).
- Ignatenko V.N. Obligations commencement from public promise of an award following results of competition. Nauchnye vedomosti Belgorodskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Filosofiya. Sotsiologiya. Pravo [Belgorod state university scientific journal. Series: Philosophy. Sociology. Law], 2013, no. 22 (145), p. 134–139. (In Russian).
- Karpov K.V., Borovikov E.V. Institution of public promise of an award in the European continental law. Istoricheskie, filosofskie, politicheskie i yuridicheskie nauki, kul’turologiya i iskusstvovedenie. Voprosy teorii i praktiki [Historical, philosophical, political and legal sciences, culturology and study of art. Theory and practice issues], 2013, no. 3–2 (29), p. 124–128. (In Russian).
- Maksimov V.A. Features of internal affairs body’s participation in legal relations from the public announcement of the reward for lawful action commission specified in the announcement within the time limit specified as “encouraged” subject. Sovremennaya nauka [Modern science], 2013, no. 1, p. 7–8. (In Russian).
- Maksimov V.A., Matrosov A.Yu The mechanism for implementing a public pledge award for providing information relevant to IAB (on the example of Los Angeles District, California, USA). Sovremennaya nauka [Modern science], 2015, no. 3, p. 45–47. (In Russian).
- Maksimov V.A. The role and place of Internal Affairs Ministry of Russia in legal relations from a public promise of reward for providing information relevant to law enforcement agencies. Sovremennaya nauka [Modern science], 2014, no. 1, p. 8–9. (In Russian).
- Smirnov V.I., Zhelonkin S.S. Unilateral transactions in the mechanism of regulation of obligations arising in connection with the public promise of an award. Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta MVD Rossii [Bulletin of St. Petersburg University of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia], 2015, no. 1 (65), p. 67–69. (In Russian).