Volume 3, Number 1, 2018, P. 74–80
[ PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 227 KB, downloads: 454)
The article provides rationalization for the need to improve the mechanisms for legal culture development in the system of higher vocational education. It specifies the concept of the legal consciousness of an innovation expert and describes the features of intellectual activity levels in legal behavior. The author examines the components of legal competence, proposes the model of legal culture and describes the system of educational teaching actions to build legal consciousness of an expert of innovation.
legal consciousness, legal culture, creative competence, educational teaching, the organization of innovative activities
Andrei I. Popov, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of Nanofood Manufacturing Technology Department, Head of E-Learning Division, Tambov State Technical University, Tambov, Russia
Popov A.I. Legal Education of an Innovation Expert // Social Competence. 2018, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 74–80. (In Russian).
- Krasnyanskii M.N., Popov A.I., Obukhov A.D. Mathematical Modeling of the Adaptive Control System for Professional Education. Vestnik Tambovskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Tambov State Technical University Bulletin], 2017, vol. 23, no. 2, pp.196–208. (In Russian).
- Molotkova N.V., Rakitina E.A., Popov A.I. Methodological Support for the Formation of Spiritual and Moral Foundations of Environmental Engineering. Voprosy sovremennoi nauki i praktiki. Universitet im. V.I. Vernadskogo [Issues of Modern Science and Practice. V.I. Vernadskiy University], 2016, no. 4(62), pp.162–170. (In Russian).
- Popov A.I., Sinel’nikov V.M. Formation of Innovative Readiness of Economists of Agro-industrial Complex in an Open Educational Environment. Nauchno-tekhnicheskii zhurnal dlya rabotnikov agropromyshlennogo kompleksa Agropanorama [Research and Technology Journal for Workers of Agroindustrial Complex Agropanorama], 2016, no. 4(116), pp. 42–48. (In Russian).
- Popov A.I. Pravovoe soznanie kak uslovie bezopasnosti passazhirskikh perevozok [Legal Consciousness as the Term of Passengers Transportation Safety]. Materialy VIII Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii “Problemy bezopasnosti na transporte” [Proceedings of the 8th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Transportation Safety Issues”]. In two parts, part 2. Gomel’: Belarusian State University of Transport Publ., 2017, pp. 155–156. (In Russian).
- Popov A.I., Sinel’nikov V.M., Serebryakova N.G. Designing the System of Training for Future Engineers of Agricultural Manufacture Innovative Activities. Іzdenіster, nətizheler – Issledovaniya, rezul’taty [Studies, Results], 2017, no. 3(75), pp. 410–417.