Volume 2, Number 4, 2017, P. 91–96
[ SOCIOLOGICAL SCIENCES ]
Article (file: pdf, size: 198 KB, downloads: 615)
The article considers the motives for modern students’ combining educational practice and internship. It provides the results of the study proving the upward trend on the rise in the number of students combining education and employment. The differences in full-time and extramural students’ motivation and degree of their involvement in labor relations have been identified.
higher education, working student, combining study and work, labour market, employment
Bolshov Victor Borisovich, Candidate of Sociological Sciences, Associate Professor of Sociology Department, Kuban State University, Krasnodar, ussia
Bolshov V.B. Employment and education employment of university students // Social Competence. 2017, vol 2, no. 4, pp. 91–96. (In Russian)
- Bek U. Obschestvo riska: na puti k drugomu modernu [Risk Society: Towards a New Modernity]. Moscow, 2000.
- Bol’shakova O.A. Paid Employment in Students’ Life. Socis [Socis], 2005, no. 4, pp. 136–139.
- Vishnevskaja N. G. Molodezh na rynke truda krupnogo goroda: problemy jeffektivnogo trudoustrojstva [Youth on the Labor Market of a Big City:Problems of Effective Employment]. Nauchnye vedomosti Belgorodskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Serija: Jekonomika. Informatika [Belgorod State University Scientific Bulletin: Economics, Information Technologies], 2014, no. 15, рp. 38–48. (In Russian)
- Gerchikov V.I. Phenomenon of Working University Student. Socis [Socis], 1999, no. 8, pp. 87–94. (In Russian)
- Zubok Ju.A., Chuprov V.I. Youth Attitude towards Education as Improvement of Effectiveness of Skilled Workers Training. Socis [Socis], 2012, no. 8, рp. 103–111. (In Russian)
- Konstantinovskij, D.L., Cherednichenko G.A., Voznesenskaja E.D. Rabotajushhij student: motivy, real’nost’, problemy [A Working Student: Motives, Reality, Problems]. Moscow, 2009, 72 p.
- Roschin S.Ju., Rudakov V.N. Combining Work and Study by Russian Universities Students. Voprosy obrazovanija [Educational Studies], 2014, no. 2, рp. 152–179. (In Russian)
- Kharchenko V.S. Combining Work and Study in Universities: New Practices or New Implications.Voprosy obrazovanija [Educational Studies], 2013, no. 3, рp. 92–104. (In Russian)